PDA

View Full Version : Old Skool Tunes ???

DJKO-KANE
30th January 2004, 06:48 PM
hi all im new to this site but not to the music lol can anyone help me identify and get hold of a few tunes ive been looking for them for years now after having my vinyl stolen :-( :crazy:
the tunes im looking for are from the 92 to 95 period i think
first one is a piano riff tune with a real deep b line and a woman singing this ssample" You got to free your body , your mind and your soul ..she sings it not says it ..cause one old skool tune a woman just said that line ... not that one
the other tune im after is hard to explain it has almost a reggae b line init with a sample of a girls vioce that says "tracks like this that a never miss "oh and the other one is a little girls vioce over old skool tune that says "run da bomb run ba bomb in babylon ....lets go ....lets go ..featured on dreamscape 2 dj seduction many thanks if any one can help :thumbsup:

Biskit
30th January 2004, 08:36 PM
1st tune, might be, as i cant remember lyrics properly.. 'Suzi Carr - All Over Me'

Last tune sounds like a 'Project 1' tune??

ste huxley
30th January 2004, 11:29 PM
>>first one is a piano riff tune with a real deep b line and a woman singing this ssample" You got to free your body , your mind and your soul ..she sings it not says it

One time bass EP on final vinyl 1992 breakbeat piano track
Maybe????