PDA

View Full Version : id

funkydjc
16th December 2003, 05:03 PM
I heard a record on one of my mates c d. It is an absolute belter i was wondering if anyone could reconize it. I am not really sure of the lyrics but it goes like this, its a little bit of this and a little bit of that remember the good and dont forget the bad. it is a top house tune and i love it. My will not tell me the name of it. :confused: :D :axe:

Biskit
16th December 2003, 05:08 PM
:confused:

B3n
16th December 2003, 05:29 PM
I have no idea on the track, but why is there also a poll???? :confused:

Francis
16th December 2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by funkydjc
a little bit of this and a little bit of that

I read this bit & thought of Tweets - Birdie Song

Top Tunage :$

pauly p
16th December 2003, 07:15 PM
Just voted :D
dunno why though :confused:

B3n
16th December 2003, 07:18 PM
so did I 50/50 at the minute.... but god knows why I voted :confused:

skippy
16th December 2003, 07:32 PM
me too :)

message is in the lead so far, yes, come on message... :cool:

digthemusic
16th December 2003, 07:36 PM
I prefere this and that.:p

digthemusic

B3n
16th December 2003, 07:38 PM
I prefere this and that too. :rotate:

acestu
16th December 2003, 11:20 PM
Is this some sort of Mental Experiment, If he won't tell you mate just tell him your not playin any more.....

Acestu:crazy: as ever!

Noz
17th December 2003, 11:25 AM
Couldnt possibly seperate the two!! Probably the most influential house tracks of all time!

The dance can be broken down into 5 parts.

1. Fingers and thumbs open and close four times.
2. Flap arms four times.
3. Shake bottom back and forth four times.
4. Clap four times.
5. Arm swings with a partner

With the younger children (and depending on the group of older ones), we do this to help them remember…
1. Quack, quack, quack, quack (I know it's called The Chicken Dance not a Duck Dance, but it works ;-)
2. Flap, flap, flap, flap
3. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle
4. Clap, clap, clap, clap
5. Hold hands or lock elbows and swing with a partner

The 'words' of the dance are as follows:

WITH A LITTLE BIT OF THIS (your quacks)
AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT (your flaps)
REMEMBER THE GOOD (your wiggles)
AND DONT FORGET THE BAD

ste huxley
17th December 2003, 11:40 AM
As the poll options were slightly unclear to the majority of members, I have added an additional 2 options. This should now make the poll crystal clear and ensure correct vote-age across the board:cops:

B3n
17th December 2003, 11:43 AM
Its even more complicated now, and besides entering two new options is unfair, Its allitle like vote fixing!!!! :cops:

looby
18th December 2003, 08:01 AM
:|

voted text

Konspiracy
18th December 2003, 10:20 AM
Alrite:thumbsup: Welcome to the board..I voted this and that cos everybody likes a bit of this and that..

Now, what the feck you on about??:| ;)

Noel
18th December 2003, 11:41 AM
Come on this and that, I've got money on u son!;)

marchwiel
18th December 2003, 12:36 PM
D'oh I voted for odds and ends. I always back the loser :'(
:p

Mig
18th December 2003, 04:01 PM
:rofl:

Just seen this thread - nice one funkydjc :thumbsup: Haven't laughed so much in ages :D

Here's the solution......

If your mate wont tell you what it is, tell us where he lives and we'll come down mob-handed and kick seven shades of shite out of him until he tells you :D

Problem solved mate :thumbsup:

You've got to come back and tell us why there is a poll here, don't worry if you've made a tit of yourself as I do it all the time :D

funkydjc
19th December 2003, 08:41 PM
thanks mig why is everyone rippin me. bring some bats down and some bouncers and we will sort it, ha ha thanks any way :axe: :D

ste huxley
20th December 2003, 12:31 AM
Fella you just opened a random poll for no reason. That was it really, hope you didnt take offence m8

Dont think anyone knows the tune your after anyway.

Originally posted by funkydjc
thanks mig why is everyone rippin me. bring some bats down and some bouncers and we will sort it, ha ha thanks any way :axe: :D

ste huxley
20th December 2003, 12:32 AM
btw have you got a sound clip you could upload??

funkydjc
20th December 2003, 06:27 PM
No offence just did not have a clue what i was doin when i filled in the tune id form.Checked out your website really good, will order a cd old school and classic dance anthems vol 1 on friday when i get paid. The first tune on the cd is wicked. I will also upload the tune im lookin 4 and see if you reconize it hopefully you will i really want it.:D :fekked: :fekked:

SteShaw(Swish)
29th December 2003, 03:55 PM
remeber the good days , dont you want some more , im suprised to see ur suitcase at the door , is that the same vocal ur on about ,