PDA

View Full Version : s-cape

BRADDY
6th April 2002, 06:25 PM
does anybody out there know how many piano choons they brought out.
i already know about ,
vol 1 to 3
free my soul
dance with me

they know their stuff when coming to making piano classics.

sirius
6th April 2002, 07:55 PM
Dont quote me on this, but didnt they release stuff under the 'Pianomasters' psuedenym as well??. There was a few releaes by them including a 'smoke on the water' cover with 'all night, all night long" chant vocals on.
I have them all(?) somewhere. More "tuff n ruff" oldskool sounding breaks and rumbly bass with the scarce piano here and there - deffo not as pianotastic as "S-cape" releases (if its them).
Gee, its not often the word psuedenym gets an airing is it????:axe: :axe:

See ya,

Sirius.

Oh yeah, thier piano playing just bends my head!!!!. Total monsterously good breakdowns and unbelievable twinkly bits which they *always* kicked in with the main piano again to great effect to totally rip your head off and spit it out again. Class.

sirius
6th April 2002, 08:20 PM
Also, mixmasters/movement in time could be alter ego's as well............

BRADDY
6th April 2002, 08:26 PM
cheers sirius,
i think you have just id'ed 1 of my unknowns.
does the pianomasters record have 4 tracks on it,
1. piano tune with vocals "love will make it right"
2.allnight long tune (you mentioned this one)
3.one with no piano with vocals "getting to the moring light, every things alright".
4. fast breakbeat vocals, cant make much out.

i bought this years ago but never found out who did it.
cheers again
BRADDY

sirius
6th April 2002, 08:45 PM
Yup. Thats the one!!(one of them anyroad). That Love will Make It Right track is the best one I reckon, all the other records are similar ruff styleee without piano's in. The one you have is the only one I think with piano in it.

See ya,

Sirius.

Does yours sound like its underwater because of the rumbly bass on some tracks??. My stanton 500's just about manage to stay on those buggers - they are bopping/vibrating around on the grooves like nobody's business!!!.

Full Label Listing(just dug it out):

";BACK 2 BACK;"

Mixmaster&Crew:

A1 Purple Strings
A2 Ya Gonna Get Some

The Pianomaster:

AA1 Its gonna be alright
AA2 Love Will Make It Right

BRADDY
6th April 2002, 08:57 PM
2 id's for the price of 1.
yeah, mine sounds like that, thought mine must be a bad copy.
my fav is that love will make it right one. not too sure about that morning light one, like the allnight long tune but not into that ruff breakbeat thingy ( if thats how u describe it).
do prefer the s-cape stuff, i'm just a piano junkie when it comes down to it.
cheers for help sirius,
BRADDY