PDA

View Full Version : another ID

ste30
6th April 2002, 12:41 AM
piano, female vocals, summat like

"give me all u have, give me all u have, i give u all i have, ooh yeah, give me all u have - oooooh, the time has come now"

"u do everything that i like, u do everything that i like, il do everyting u like, ur easy too love, ooh yeah"

dont quote me on them , not heard in a while so goin from memory
sure sum1 will no this

cheers in advance :p :p

ste30
6th April 2002, 01:07 AM
cheers 4 the speedy reply chief

PS any ideas on how to get it to auto log me in every time i visit?

butty
6th April 2002, 02:36 AM
good work skippy mate - i have it on a vinyl cant remember what label it is like it has a zebra pattern on it?? lol not much use i know

did the 1 u had skippy have the speeded up mix of it that they used to hammer at bowlers as the one i have is a tad slower - left it at woodys but when il pick it up il post what label mine is on coz i just read that back n its prolly no use whatsoever :axe:

:)

butty
6th April 2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by ste30
cheers 4 the speedy reply chief

PS any ideas on how to get it to auto log me in every time i visit?

r u using win xp or ie 6 buddy??

if so follow the destructions here (http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/postingproblems.htm) n see if that sorts ya problems out buddy :thumbsup:

butty
6th April 2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by skippy_vinyl
yeah butty, it was the version thrashed at bowlers that i gave away. i didn't really think that much about it at the time as i was buying a lot of vinyl thru those years and i just forgot about it as you do. in fact i didn't really go back to my oldskool vinyls until i came across napster and this site and started to re-live the old days and tunes. my recs from 88-92 have spent about a decade stashed in me loft but i think i've spent more time listening to them than owt else since digging them out again.

i've got that version with the zebra stripes on it like you, but it's just not the same is it. :(

thats the 1 im after buddy he quikker 1, can u gimee n e more info on it ya can remember?? was it just a white label or can ya remember n e of the mixes or oot?? 1 of me most wanted that 1

cheers bud :thumbsup:

butty
6th April 2002, 03:36 PM
nah mate thats great i know more now than i did 5 minutes ago innit!! im lookin for a white vinyl with 5 mixes of it on it, come on u fekker where r ya!!!!!

cheers bud :thumbsup:

whatyadoinsucka
6th April 2002, 05:16 PM
:condom: :axe:

ste huxley
6th April 2002, 05:44 PM
The original Ital import is on Propio, but the remixes came out on the label MANIC.

Hope this helps

PS Good luck in finding it Butty!!;)

butty
6th April 2002, 05:53 PM
innit but u know me n luck at findin things ste mate im like the champion antiques hunter at findin vinyl

n i dont wanna make ya sik as a pig buddy but ive got pcp 3 remixes - thatl teach ya to remind me of ones im after!!!

lukky butty over n oot

:dummy:

Francis
10th April 2002, 06:23 PM
The four Mixes on the Import are

Co.Ro. Rmx
Bliss Team Rmx
Secchi Rmx (this id the one that has the same beat & Piano as Gat Decor)
Killer Faber Rmx

I have the Import in the British sleeve which is wierd & i don't know why, but there are no listing for the UK release on the sleeve :(

Francis