PDA

View Full Version : IDs galore. Come and get em.

Dara
2nd December 2003, 01:31 AM
Did a clear out on my drive and encoded all the ones I want to know. Some have probably been ided on here before and I missed em. Have at it.

http://knottyknotty.com/dara/stuff/Unknowns/

:D :D :D

wildpitch
2nd December 2003, 01:59 AM
25 is Jamose - Dance To The Megablast. How could I not know it, it's on Wildpitch Records! Cool tune, but I only bought this for the flip, The Rhymthologist.

Dara
2nd December 2003, 03:18 AM
You beauty. The clips as far as 110 are my own ones that I've been trying to get ided for over 10 years and are the most important to me. Such a sweet feeling when one of em bites the dust. Gracias senor.

Dara
12th January 2004, 11:45 PM
Maybe the New Year will have awakened a few more braincells so I'll give it another go.

Qpchan
13th January 2004, 12:17 AM
152 sounds very much like a Phuture track, it's got the wildpitch sound of Roy Davis on it ....circa '91 '92 i reckon ......

I cannot wait to know what is that "these are my people" tune ! all i know is that it is from '91 !

krismorgan
13th January 2004, 12:42 AM
Right here goes,
33 is from a promo 6 track e.p. by n-joi no cat number,just has mark ryder/njoi & some shouts etched on the inside.

125/128/132 are from the same 8 track e.p. i had it a long time ago but cannot find,sorry.
i remember all 8 tracks had acid & various chants sampled from the 'zulu' film.

133 im certain is bay b kane,possibly an ep called hardcore maestro,i will try to dig it out tomorrow to confirm!
Hope that helps a bit,
Kris M. :wave:

doolz
13th January 2004, 12:44 AM
24 sounds like it might be a mix of raplhie rossarios - in the night

got similar bassline if it aint

Konspiracy
13th January 2004, 01:16 AM
147 - Beatbox feat Jazzie - Keep On Jumpin (Strictly Rhythm)

HairyACIDHelmet
13th January 2004, 02:14 AM
123.rm is Ecstacy Club - Jesus Loves The Acid...All i know m8,most of the others are familiar but i dont know the names.

Mister_DJ
13th January 2004, 07:59 AM
143 is Defcon - 'Random Brainwave' (Defcon Remix IV) on DRA

137 is also Defcon - 'Lets Dance' (Defcon Remix I) off the same EP

:guitar:

Mart
:rolleyes:

Dara
13th January 2004, 08:12 AM
Excellent stuff chaps. I knew the new year would sort your heads out.

Qpchan. That Members Of The House is on Truelove Records apparently but I have yet to find a copy so I left it up there.

HairyAcidHelmet. That #123 is a cover version of Jesus Loves The Acid by The Decadent Diciples. I meant to take that clip down actually.

Kris M. If you come across or remember any info on that Zulu 8 tracker please let me know. Also the Bay B Kane.

Thanks much to everyone else.

krismorgan
13th January 2004, 08:30 AM
Right,
Just dug it out & 133 is definitely bay-b-kane...hardcore maestro its a 4 track promo/white from 1992,
It has no info on the label just 'jack 2' etched on the inside.
I will try my hardest to remember the zulu 8 track,
My mind is not what it once was,
For reasons known only to the Chemically Induced Generation,
All the best,
Kris M. :confused:

Mister_DJ
13th January 2004, 08:44 AM
Right here goes,
33 is from a promo 6 track e.p. by n-joi no cat number,just has mark ryder/njoi & some shouts etched on the inside
I think this track may be called 'The Pheonix'. It deffo sounds like it was reworked for the Adrenalin EP...

Was the original 6 tracker from N-Joi called 'Jah Heaven' and had a version of Anthem on it???

:confused:

Mart

krismorgan
13th January 2004, 08:57 AM
No idea what its called,
It does have anthem & techno gangsters etc on it,
They left it behind after a P.A.,
I was working with the sound people,
So i nicked it!
Waste not want not eh?
Kris M.
:thumbsup:

Mister_DJ
13th January 2004, 09:54 AM
Lol!

I think the ep ur looking for then is deffo the orginal N-Joi six tracker white label (there is a less rare 4 tracker about) called 'Jah Heaven' with that track and Anthem etc on it as Kris says...

:thumbsup:

Mart

bods
14th January 2004, 01:50 AM
Hows it goin dara m8y

Nice work on your unknown 33 tune from the guys.

I'm also after this one, Got a tape with what seems to be an original mix of Anthem (but over 6 mins long) it's then joined into N-Joi - Manic and then this unknown 33 tune, Which has always made me wonder if it was by N-Joi also.

It really would be nice to get this off the WANT list :turn: :turn:

Cheers All

krismorgan
14th January 2004, 02:12 AM
Right then htfr have this in stock, MR-4456,but its £55 squid,Who knows with them if its an original or some crappy bootleg?
But i guess for that price it must be an original,
Hope that helps.
Kris M.
:crazy: :confused: :crazy:

bods
15th January 2004, 03:45 PM
Thanks for ya help on that N-joi Kris. :mad:

I should have a copy of it very soon.

Cheers

Chris

krismorgan
15th January 2004, 04:03 PM