PDA

View Full Version : timeless id ....

Danny
26th November 2003, 01:02 PM
can anyone tell me the name of the tune that 'n-fuze' plays at 26.20 mins through his set in the latest timeless mix ..... its a breaks/oldskool type tune with big mama bass:phones:

Danny
27th November 2003, 03:12 PM
:hole:

Danny
1st December 2003, 02:04 PM
# bumpetity bump #

:(

Biskit
1st December 2003, 04:42 PM
Danny can you not get a clip? :D

Danny
1st December 2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
Danny can you not get a clip? :D

the timeless mixes play in realplayer on their site ....... is it possible for me to get a clip from a live stream:confused: you dont have to download the mix chris mate ..... just check the mixes section, and you can play em in realplayer .....

pauly p
1st December 2003, 08:46 PM
just listened. It doesnt sound ol` skool.
Sounds like summat Adam Freeland or tipper used to make

Danny
1st December 2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by pauly p

true ..... last time this guy was on at timeless he played some breaks in his set, so i'm assuming this is another new un ...... i guess this site in't the place to be askin for a tune id of this style, unless the dj himself is signed on here like .....

butty
1st December 2003, 09:07 PM
danny heres his email addy nfuze@hotmail.com

Biskit
1st December 2003, 10:24 PM
Just listening to N-Fuze now, not got to the 26 min mark yet, will let you know Danny if I know it! Must say though, N-Fuze is a pretty shit hot hardcore DJ :thumbsup:

Biskit
1st December 2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by pauly p

Have to agree, defo' doesn't sound as old as the rest of the tunes in his set.

Nah dunno it! :)

Danny
2nd December 2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Biskit
Just listening to N-Fuze now, not got to the 26 min mark yet, will let you know Danny if I know it! Must say though, N-Fuze is a pretty shit hot hardcore DJ :thumbsup:

indeed ..... when we heard him last he stood out ...... he wasnt afraid to do owt out of the ordinary and was a v.good show, plus his variety was A *, got all the signs of a nice dj ........

defo a new breaks tune then ...... will have to get in touch ........ cheers anyways lads ....... :)

Mike
2nd December 2003, 11:34 AM
Danny,

Just had a listen and it sounds like a breaks remix of Acen - Trip to the Moon, as it has the Rakim "sounds I drop is real heavy" sample, and the James Bond sample as used by Acen. I seem to remember seeing a white label trip to the moon breaks remix sometime over the last couple of years so that may well be what you're after. I know I'm being a bit vague but hopefully this will be of some help to ya ;)