PDA

View Full Version : Paul Simpson - Musical Freedom

stethomas
24th November 2003, 09:36 PM
Can anyone give me a bit of info of this tune! Which mix am i after it was used 4 scratchin a lot!

Biskit
24th November 2003, 10:26 PM
It's the 'You got the Love' mix!! Im sure i bought 2 a bit back, I'll av to get back to you!! Are you after it on Vinyl??

Konspiracy
25th November 2003, 12:48 AM
This is one of the most uplifiting records ever made imho:cool:

stethomas
25th November 2003, 04:43 PM
Yea mate on vynal. Sohave you got a spare copy?

It's the 'You got the Love' mix!! Im sure i bought 2 a bit back, I'll av to get back to you!! Are you after it on Vinyl??

--------'Happy Daze mixed by Chris Biskit'--------

>>Another Most Wanted!! Please someone i.d this..!<<
----------( Right Click - Save target as.. )-----------

nathan
26th November 2003, 01:05 AM
but adeva's vocals are pretty massive on the original. I'm also after a rare version poss dmc from around 1994/5 that also have the 'let yourself go. let it take complete control' sample on it

pauly p
26th November 2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by nathan
I'm also after a rare version poss dmc from around 1994/5 that also have the 'let yourself go. let it take complete control' sample on it

That sounds like the sure is pure mix (appears on thier remixology triple coloured vinyl LP)

nathan
26th November 2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by pauly p
That sounds like the sure is pure mix (appears on thier remixology triple coloured vinyl LP)

thanks mate nice one!!!!

elusive
26th November 2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by pauly p

thats the mix thats on that red vinyl 4 track ep
chiciago symphony / ram raid ep

pluto
26th November 2003, 11:19 AM
musical freedom(free at last)(extended freedom mix)

pluto
26th November 2003, 11:21 AM
musical freedom(the original)

pluto
26th November 2003, 11:23 AM
musical freedom(simpson treatment)

Biskit
3rd December 2003, 01:27 AM
Right found my 'Adeva' copy, n mi 'Candi Staton' copy with the 'You got the Love' mix on and these mixes are none of the mixes that Matt Bell used to scratch n drop with.

This mix (The mix Ste is after) has an acid start with vocal.. 'Got to keep the faith' repeated before it drops into the piano n full vocal!

Any ideas peeps to what this mix is?