View Full Version : Secchi any good

bob_skipton
4th April 2002, 10:09 AM
Mornin'all.

anyone know if this is any good I've not heard of it before:-

Secchi Keep on jammin“ 1991 12" I X-Energy X-12088

Jonno
4th April 2002, 10:14 AM
It's a great tune - it was big back in the day - "All I know is what defeat is - keep on jammin, keep on jammin".
That catalouge number is the remix. IMO the b-side is the best song on that release. Well worth getting for say a £5 or summat.

whatyadoinsucka
4th April 2002, 12:26 PM
BUY IT

Dj Britalian
4th April 2002, 12:56 PM
Bob,

Thats the remixes, you want the release on ZYX fella,

Secchi rules;)

bob_skipton
4th April 2002, 01:05 PM
Gaz,

'cause I always assumed if it's on x-energy then it should be the original. ZYX usually do remixes or re-releases of stuff.

CHeers

Bob

Dj Britalian
4th April 2002, 01:08 PM
I thought tht when i bought my version on X Energy but it was the remixes, so i bought the ZYX and it was the original, god knows with these record labels, lol, its hard enough finding them without record labels making it harder:axe:

Jonno
4th April 2002, 01:14 PM
The original was released on X-Energy and ZYX. They have pretty much identical covers. I've got both of em - I can give you the cat no's when I get home.
The cover of the orig is particularly camp. It's got whom I presume is Secchi and Orlando Johnson looking like their ready to receive a thoroughly good anal pumping.

Dj Britalian
4th April 2002, 01:20 PM
Ya not kiddin Jonno, its like they are being repramanded by the homosexual complaints department for someat:axe:

VinylAnimal
4th April 2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Bob_Skipton
ZYX usually do remixes or re-releases of stuff.

Lolol, I don't think they've ever released owt original :S :S

The original release was X-12088 and the remix was XR-12088. What happened after ZYX got their grubby mits on em is anyone's guess :condom: :condom:

spiely
5th April 2002, 02:46 AM
Feckin class tune.