PDA

View Full Version : More IDs from same tape

Ptolomach
23rd December 2004, 09:47 PM
Ok I dont have any samples so this might be hard, I will try to describe the songs. The first one is house and seems to be in spanish or something but I cant understand the words. The vocals are sung by a female woman and at one point she says something like "ecstacy, ecstacy, it might be, ecstacy". The song is fairly short also. The next song has male vocals and the courus of it is "its just the sun rising, its shining" and such, the voice sounds kind like the guy in Caberet Voltaire. The final one is a song with a LOT of kraftwerk samples. It has the "yes yes no no" thing from Sex Object, the Boing Boom Tchak sound, the beat is kinda like "home computer" and there is also a sample of somone saying "Fortress" or something like that. Can anyone help?

pluto
23rd December 2004, 10:22 PM
the 2nd one could be the beloved - the sun rising

ab45
23rd December 2004, 10:23 PM
lol was just typing that plutes lol

pluto
23rd December 2004, 10:24 PM
hehe

nathanjay
24th December 2004, 12:56 AM
no 1 - long shot - Everything starts with an E - by EZ Posse - it has a Micheal Jackson sample from "the way you make me feel" where he sings "Im In Ecstacy", the rest is a female rapping in some ragga language 2 is definately The Sun Rising - download it & the video at www.thebeloved.com - excellent site.

no 3 could be Underworld - Sky Scraper I Love You

heres a clip of a gig I played in september ;)

nathanjay
24th December 2004, 01:08 AM
no 1 - long shot - Everything starts with an E - by EZ Posse - it has a Micheal Jackson sample from "the way you make me feel" where he sings "Im In Ecstacy", the rest is a female rapping in some ragga language 2 is definately The Sun Rising - download it & the video at www.thebeloved.com - excellent site.

no 3 could be Underworld - Sky Scraper I Love You

heres a clip of a gig I played in september ;)

Ptolomach
24th December 2004, 01:15 AM
beloved is right. although its a diffrent mix on the tape. Number 3 is DEFINATLY not sky scrapper I love you. Ive heard the song and its NOTHING like that. The Kraftwerk-Y song has no vocals except the samples, also it has this sample of a voice saying "out of control". Another song I asked about on the old board but didnt get a response (also on the same tape) there is this song where at the beginning there is a sample of somone going "uh huh, uh huh, uh hum, uh hum" and stuff, a little bit later this sample says "and sterophonic sound putting you in the picture". The song has a bunch of weird samples and near the end this deep voice says some stuff I cant understand but ends with "but you just cant stop the groove" anyone know what it is? THanks ahead of time

fast regi
24th December 2004, 08:15 PM
no3 could well be this

new scene - out of control give me 10 mins n ill sort you a sample :)

fast regi
24th December 2004, 08:37 PM
here ya go 1st 3 mins of it is 7 mins long in total and is basicly just choc full of samples. hope this helps

Ptolomach
25th December 2004, 02:05 AM
Thats not it, sounds pretty cool tho.

fast regi
25th December 2004, 04:19 AM
try O.N.I.T- were out of control then mate included sample only got the uk acid mix though.

Ptolomach
30th December 2004, 12:39 AM
that not it sorry:(

butty
4th January 2005, 09:56 PM
nice one pluto. added a rep point onto ya for a positive id. i presume none of the other id's r confirmed yet?

Ptolomach
12th January 2005, 07:33 AM
not yet

stopmeandslapme
13th January 2005, 01:00 PM
the track with the sample "sterophonic sound putting you in the picture" etc is i'm pretty certain by coldcut, maybe someone can confirm?

Ptolomach
13th January 2005, 11:40 PM
whats the track name

stopmeandslapme
14th January 2005, 12:33 AM
don't know but i think it's coldcut, was hoping to jog someones memory

Ptolomach
31st January 2005, 08:59 PM
bump