View Full Version : best maximes or zone tape????

mc Rimmy
23rd January 2002, 07:28 PM
hi peeps, whats your favorate tape from maximes or zone???:phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :cops: :cops: :cops: :cops: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :hole: :hole: :hole: :hole: :hole: :hole: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi: :tonksi:

Dj Ben Fisher
23rd January 2002, 07:47 PM
have to be the zone 3rd birthday tapes for me !!! the ones with mc breeze on!!! fekin class!!!:D

oldskooldazed (al)
23rd January 2002, 08:32 PM
Daz willot - greame park - maximes back to oldskool 1993

what else can ya say about a guy scratchin ben e king - stand bye me into Frank de wulf - the tape - wooohoooooooo
Daz rocks - ya dont get this nowadays - zones pure cheese except for matt bell in 1991 92 anythin l8a chucked in bin

alan

Zoneraver
23rd January 2002, 08:41 PM
I think Zone at the venue Vol 8,9 are excellent if you dont want MC's

The best with Mc's in my eyes is zone at the venue vol5...class tune

also the b/day with the dymension pa is also a class tape

mind you most of the old tapes are pretty good...they only went dodgy after starting at maximes cos of the dodgy oldskool verses trance stuff

Naff!

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

zonecrew
24th January 2002, 05:36 PM
Without doubt the best Zone tape that has ever been is

Zone at the Venue Vol 4

I think that was the tape that launched the zone in my part of the world (Workington) I know that Chris Baker was on one side and I would hazard a guess that Andy Pendle was on the other?

The best one without MC's has to be

Zone at the Dance Factory Vol 2

This one is a corker, an absolute gem. Loads of top vocal Italian choons and played at a good speed. If you havn't got it then go get it mate!

The old ones are definately the best!

:thumbsup:

herman munster
24th January 2002, 05:55 PM
probably zones 4th birthday party volume 1

side 1 is just pure italo piano tunes like euphoria - love u right etc side 2 is the more up tempo stuff with tunes like analogic tribe - want u baby.

also its got no mc talking shite over the tunes which is alot better and makes for a better tape imo.