View Full Version : Calling All Trainspotter Tune Id Gods

pianoman
11th October 2003, 11:20 AM
This will test ya....................

I need some vocal samples Identifying from some old pcp stuff and more, I mean the ORIGINAL artists if you can do this it would be top!!

Bare in mind I robbed em of the acapella albums we all have and some are over ten years old in all I have a bout ten ID'S I can post samples if needed or email snippets or give em over msn ect

incase you are wondering WHY............... its coz I got an Album getting released by a major label( best of Shite) and thats why i need the info

here two to start you......................

THE RAP AND BOM DIGGI VOCALS from PCP ANTHEM 2

THE "CAN YOU FEEL THE BEAT vocals in me PCP Join Hands tune and the Join Hands vox as well

remember guys/girls its the original Artist/Song I'm after so that EMI can clear em ect................. Cheers guys anyone of u buggers that sorts one for us will get summat 4 yr help an I mean £££££££££££££

Cheers

Biskit
11th October 2003, 11:23 AM
At a guess, the Bom Digi bom is from Ice MC, 'can you feel the beat' is from a Mark Ryder track (I think)

pianoman
11th October 2003, 11:26 AM
cheers bisk can u NAME the ryder track and Title fella?? I think Join Hands Is Arthur Bakers and Backbeat Desiples

Biskit
11th October 2003, 11:29 AM
I think that 'Ice MC - Think about the way', had the 'Bom Digi Bom' lyrics copyrighted. I remember years ago there bein a bit of a hoo haa about it!! :D

I'll try n think of the other track!!

pianoman
11th October 2003, 11:32 AM
no worries about ICE MC, its EMI anyway so will be cleared:D

ste huxley
11th October 2003, 11:38 AM
The Mark Ryder track is Get Down

But saying that I cant remm the trak join hands so I dont know if Im talking about the right sample:axe:

Shooms
11th October 2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by ste huxley
The Mark Ryder track is Get Down

But saying that I cant remm the trak join hands so I dont know if Im talking about the right sample:axe:

Not sure this will help or hinder lol :axe:

I dont know the PCP track but the MD EMM (Mark Ryder) track Get Down uses the "get funky, get down" & "move right.....yeah" samples from Robins Revenge (samplepella at the end of the ep)... where they got it from feck knows lol :axe:

Konspiracy
11th October 2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
I dont know the PCP track but the MD EMM (Mark Ryder) track Get Down uses the "get funky, get down" & "move right.....yeah" samples from Robins Revenge (samplepella at the end of the ep)... where they got it from feck knows lol :axe:

Havent got this track either but that track yer on about Shooms is Get Hip to this, the scratchapella I think

pianoman
11th October 2003, 12:42 PM
cheers guys theres a fair few more to id as i gotta nail vocals from 6 more pcp tunes lololol!!!!!

Ba*strd Sample Clearence

Biskit
11th October 2003, 04:26 PM
was the track not 'Jump to the Beat'??? or 'Jump to it' or something like that!! Jump Jump Jump to it

lastnightadj
11th October 2003, 04:37 PM
can you post the samples up?