PDA

View Full Version : Happy hardcore tune

trip2themoon
9th October 2003, 08:02 PM
I was looking for who done the happy hardcore remix of Art Garfunkle's Bright Eyes. From around 1994-95?

Shooms
9th October 2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by trip2themoon
I was looking for who done the happy hardcore remix of Art Garfunkle's Bright Eyes. From around 1994-95?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :rofl:

Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've read all day - no offence like ;)

trip2themoon
9th October 2003, 09:05 PM
LOL I know it's a cheesy tune but a local nightclub used to play it all the time so it brings back good memories...

Shooms
9th October 2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by trip2themoon
LOL I know it's a cheesy tune but a local nightclub used to play it all the time so it brings back good memories...

of Fiver & Hazel escaping from General Woundwort ? ;) :p

Just messin fella - I've got a copy of Beatmasters feat Betty Boo so I can hardly talk lol :axe:

trip2themoon
9th October 2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
of Fiver & Hazel escaping from General Woundwort ? ;) :p

Just messin fella - I've got a copy of Beatmasters feat Betty Boo so I can hardly talk lol :axe:

Funnily enough Watership Down is one of my favourite films. Way better than all that Disney shite, and it's British too...:D

Morpheus640
9th October 2003, 11:23 PM
LOL @ shooms LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nuff said :axe:

BRADDY
10th October 2003, 08:22 AM
u may be talking about

PACO - BRIGHT EYES

sirius
10th October 2003, 03:12 PM
I used to love that Chris d'Burgh or whoever it is one that went "Ahh, I just died in your arms tonight, must have been something you said" . Well amusing. :)

That Watership Down cartoon used to make my cry when I was a nipper. Still get welling up now.....:$ lol.

Sirius.

marchwiel
10th October 2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by sirius
I used to love that Chris d'Burgh or whoever it is one that went "Ahh, I just died in your arms tonight, must have been something you said" . Well amusing. :)

Is that in Watership down? It was Cutting Crew anyway, if your intersted. I have to say it has been an odd few weeks of IDing for me recently. I have now IDed Supertramp, Jefferson Airplane and Cutting Crew :axe:

marchwiel
10th October 2003, 03:31 PM
By the way, if you want to see something scarey have a look at what i have just found:
http://www.ministryofsound.com/Music/Singles/Resource-IJustDiedInYourArmsTonight.htm

You wouldn't believe it really :o

sirius
10th October 2003, 03:48 PM
nah, it wasnt in watership down...just funny thats all. :) lol.