PDA

View Full Version : dc02 do what you feel

johnny m
27th September 2003, 09:16 PM
yes people i found the name of the tune i am after its dc02 do what you want. it was relesed on hooj choons 1994 and i think its the jx mix that i am after if anybody can help that would be excellent kind regards johnny.. i am looking for this on mp3:cool:

Retroandy
27th September 2003, 11:42 PM
I have it mate

give me a shout on msn andypwood@hotmail.com

Andy

sirius
27th September 2003, 11:51 PM
I thought it was Dco1, lol. Its italian 91 isnt it? Im getting mixed up I think.

Btw, Andy, I think youre opening up a potential nightmare of spam with your adress above there, somebody once told me to never publicly post your email address cos of them spider things :o :S .......but you probably know that.:$

Anywayz,

See ya

Sirius.

DJFANTAZIA
28th September 2003, 12:47 PM
DCO 1 was Do What You Want. This was the follow up by DCO2 , kinda like Liberation, Liberation 2, Leiberation 3 (prolly couldnt be bothered thinking up new names for later releases)

Dave

;)

grad
29th September 2003, 11:40 AM
dco2 was deffo do what you feel, remixes of that were on hooj..one of which was a jx mix..

plenty of yeah's in it and 'freedom for all' along with 'do what you feel'..

on of my faves :thumbsup:

DJFANTAZIA
29th September 2003, 04:39 PM
DCO 1 was Do What You Want

DCO 2 was Do What You Feel

Both originaly Italian on 'Live Music' Italy.

;)

Dj Britalian
29th September 2003, 04:55 PM
Its Line Music in Italy;)

DJFANTAZIA
29th September 2003, 05:00 PM
Okay clever arse :dummy: its 'Line' music

...'It looked like a V,.. honest :$

:)

grad
29th September 2003, 06:56 PM
dc01 - is it much like dc02 cause like i said tis one of my faves...any chance of a snippet from someone?

johnny m
29th September 2003, 07:25 PM
look has anybody got the tune on mp3 thats all i ask?? if you can help that would be sound but i think the vocal goes like do what you want everybody be free this could be the jx remix but i honestly dont know:S hope to here from yous people soon;)