PDA

View Full Version : another one

cam
18th September 2003, 03:21 PM
it came out the same time as JT company - Dont deal with us and the tunes shit hot it might even be the reverse side if theres another tun on it

its a piano tune and at the begining its got some bloke that sounds evil or has an evil laugh and theres wicked piano in it.

it was out about 1990

any ideas ?

Konspiracy
18th September 2003, 03:46 PM
That could be the more time mix of Jam the Dance by Asmo,

its has a laugh then a sample from Sydney Greenstreet in the Maltese Falcon saying sommert like By golly sir you are a character etc etc..

pluto
18th September 2003, 03:52 PM
or it could be techno age - movin on.....has a tune called fixation on the other side that starts off with an evil laugh;)

Jonno
18th September 2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy
its has a laugh then a sample from Sydney Greenstreet in the Maltese Falcon saying sommert like By golly sir you are a character etc etc.. I never knew that. Was that one of those watching the film and you thought "ah that's where that's sampled from" moments?

I had one of those with Mississippi Burning / Not Forgotten.

Konspiracy
18th September 2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Jonno
I never knew that. Was that one of those watching the film and you thought "ah that's where that's sampled from" moments?

I had one of those with Mississippi Burning / Not Forgotten.

Yeah, exactly lol. I think I was sat watching it with the folks, heard the sample, then sang dur dur dudur dur dur ding ding d-ding. I think that might have been the point they realised I wasnt going out getting pished ;)

cam
19th September 2003, 08:37 AM
Can anyone upload a rip of the piano in anyof them for me to have a quick listen to ??

I would have imagined that this tune be an A side tune its a mega shit hot piano one, very simiilar to JT company

Danny
19th September 2003, 10:17 AM
what first popped in my head was 'sublimanal cuts - le voi de solei' (thou this is later than 90)......but now i'm thinkin perhaps not..........

Shooms
19th September 2003, 10:29 AM
Cam - was gonna say I'll rip you the beginning to ASMO when I get back tonight but then realised I got a set on me h/d with it on... aint got the manic laffin sample - just cuts straight into piano... will give you an idea anyways fella :thumbsup:

Shooms
19th September 2003, 10:45 AM
ASMO snippet :thumbsup:

(lol - & a very 'refreshed' Man Paris ;) )

cam
19th September 2003, 11:40 AM
That is it my old cocker doodle top shit hot mother classico fella :D

Can ya sort me with that beuty on SS when i get me PC up and running fella ?

many thanks in advance :D

Shooms
19th September 2003, 11:42 AM
No probs fella....

There are several mixes of it - the one on that tape is the straight 4/4 mix of it - they is also a very very nice break beat mix of it - will rip ya both :)

cam
22nd September 2003, 07:32 AM
What a guy :) nice one fella :)