17th September 2003, 10:07 AM
lol yeah !!!! and a gemm search brings up loads of 60`s , not worth gamble lol

fast regi
17th September 2003, 10:28 AM
ste what year is the tape from ?

regi

SteShaw(Swish)
17th September 2003, 12:16 PM
93possibly , but all tunes played are all defo 92 and below if my mind serves me correct ,

its just got mattbell blackpool (A) matey
the first tune !

billy liar
17th September 2003, 02:03 PM
..Its called "Blood" and it came out on Flying cos I had a promo....but canna "funkin stink" of the name/title it went under...pppffffrrt.:confused:

SteShaw(Swish)
17th September 2003, 02:26 PM
think man think ,,,,, atj by any chance , even if i just got artist ill be reet on this en

Danny
17th September 2003, 02:41 PM
could it not be this?

http://www9.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?sid=364016088&key=19272&a_refno=GML218262264

if i'm right (which i'm probs not:S ) then theres gunna be a mad rush on at 'vinyldj'.....

butty
17th September 2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Danny
could it not be this?

http://www9.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?sid=364016088&key=19272&a_refno=GML218262264

if i'm right (which i'm probs not:S ) then theres gunna be a mad rush on at 'vinyldj'.....

in future danny fella coudl u use the search box up top of the page so we get a bit o commision towards the upkeep when people purchase thru it :)

nice 1

Danny
17th September 2003, 02:45 PM
yep ive got it!!! theres a sound clip on the site hehe;)

http://209.35.159.20:8080/ramgen/vinyldj.com/1956.rm

Danny
17th September 2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by butty
in future danny fella coudl u use the search box up top of the page so we get a bit o commision towards the upkeep when people purchase thru it :)

nice 1

yeah no probs bud.....although i never buy vinyl off the net no-more, so i was just browsing like.....

SteShaw(Swish)
17th September 2003, 03:04 PM
SOMEONE GONE AND BOUGHT IT FROM NOW ON IM AVIN ID`S PM`D TO ME MAN

NICE ONE ANYWAY DANNY U THE MAN ,,, FROM NOW ON ILL PM U MY ID`S MAN ,,, CHEERS FOR ID I WILL FIND IT DUDE

Danny
17th September 2003, 03:07 PM
ste.....it was available about 40mins since coz i tried for it. i'm not interested in it myself so i left it for yous to get, obviously some slimey fecker has nipped in and got it......probs to make money off it.......

it pisses me right off n'all when theres a tune ive been wantin for years and some cnut feckin gets it for no reason......:@

SteShaw(Swish)
17th September 2003, 03:09 PM
GUTTS ME IT REALLY DOES , !!!!!!!!!!

FROM NOW ON THOUGH BIG DAN , IM GONNA SEND U MY PRIVATE LINKS NOW , !!! OR IF I ID FOR PEOPLE IM GONNA PM THEM LINKS

U THE MAN THOUGH FOR IDIN THAT OT MANY KNEW IT , WELL ONLY U , PHIL AT MELODY DIDNT

I BET VA WOULD OF

butty
17th September 2003, 03:11 PM
i suggest in future yas ask for id's to be pm'd to ya. with this section being viewable to the public its good in a way coz theres a chance someone could spot it for ya coz its getting more listens. but on the flip side of that u can get some snakes who will buy the tune b 4 ya.

il prolly b able to find out the email addy of the person who orderd. il look into it and il be giving them a :naughty: if they aint a guest and a registerd member

Danny
17th September 2003, 03:11 PM
errr mate, i didnt id a feckin thing!!! all i did was look for options of what it cud be for you hehe.......then posted a link of where you cud get it.......

but obviously someone has been very very harsh:naughty:

SteShaw(Swish)
17th September 2003, 03:12 PM
NICE ONE BUTTYY its a tune i Love that , id of paid a tonn for that

Danny
17th September 2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by SteShaw(Swish)
id of paid a tonn for that

all the more reason for someone to nip in and buy it mate........thats the way the cookie crubles with record collectors, theres always some cnuts who want to get one over on yers........

luckily theres also the odd few people on ere who do the opposite, and will sell you tunes for reasonable prices and with a heart......

hope yer find it mate:)

SteShaw(Swish)
17th September 2003, 03:18 PM
i honestly ave never sold a tune more than ive paid for it , granted with that dj kama id of stuck up a buy now 500 notes , just for buy more tunes !!!!!!!!
really devoed now bout that tune !!! danny do you have a copy ?

speare of moment there sayin id of paid a ton ,,, i d of swapped it though for a quality tune

Danny
17th September 2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by SteShaw(Swish)
danny do you have a copy ?

nah mate.......

like i said, as soon as 'billy liar' half ID'd it as being called 'blood' and was on 'flying' i browsed all the flying record releases, and so i ended up finding it......had a quick search for you and found one store on the net that was selling it and had a soundclip to match it as well.......

i wish i'd have never posted the link for you on the board now, coz obviously someone has nabbed it from under yer nose.......soz mate:(

Shooms
17th September 2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by butty
i suggest in future yas ask for id's to be pm'd to ya. with this section being viewable to the public its good in a way coz theres a chance someone could spot it for ya coz its getting more listens. but on the flip side of that u can get some snakes who will buy the tune b 4 ya.

il prolly b able to find out the email addy of the person who orderd. il look into it and il be giving them a :naughty: if they aint a guest and a registerd member

Aye good point Bman.... its been happenin a lot recently & it aint big & it aint clever....:naughty:

Swish - glad u got the tune ID'd man - its always a special day for me one someone ID's one of me most wanted tooneroonies :D

SteShaw(Swish)
17th September 2003, 03:24 PM
theres me thinkin with name billy lier he was taking micky i checked blood and the label and came up with loads but all 60s so just pondered on ,,,,

next time ii will listen

i keep adding the tune into my cart , which is unavailable pretendin ive got it !

Danny
17th September 2003, 03:30 PM
i suppose the next step is to get in touch with 'billy lier' then eh;)