PDA

View Full Version : last rythem mix

cam
12th September 2003, 03:36 PM
I think its last rythem

but she starts off " we'll have to get loose "

and it builds up for ages with " take me too the top" several times its a long build up then massive drum beats that echo for a bit then it bangs in the piano

I know it is last rythem or think it is but i dont know which mix of it and the build up just takes you there :D

Biskit
12th September 2003, 05:13 PM
Sounds like either...

Manic - Gotta Get loose

or

Area 51 - Let it move you

kristheboro
12th September 2003, 05:14 PM
It aint Last Rhythm your after mate.
You want Creative Thieves-Nasty Rhythm (PKA Mix) Cant mind what label it was on originally but I got a repress in 93 on Stress
Top Tune :cool:

Mister_DJ
12th September 2003, 05:15 PM
Could also be Creative Thieves - Nasty Rhythm, sounds like the Sasha Mix to me - huge build up with lots and lots of "Take Me To The Top's"....

Mart
:rolleyes:

kristheboro
12th September 2003, 05:16 PM
Aye yer right mart, just checked, tis the Sasha mix

Mister_DJ
12th September 2003, 05:17 PM
Doh! Beaten to it by a whisker...

The original was on Stress too in '91, but I still reckon its the Sasha mix not the PKA one...

Mart
:rolleyes:

Biskit
12th September 2003, 05:19 PM
Come to think of it! Kris n Mart are right!! :D

cam
12th September 2003, 10:37 PM
:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

oops lol it is nasty rythem not last rythem :o

good job im not id'ing your tunes init ????

cheers fellas :)

ive got one mix of nasty rythem but its not the one im after but ill have a look for more now :)

Biskit
12th September 2003, 10:40 PM
'PKA Mix' starts wiv an Arpeggio loop.

'Sasha Mix' starts very ambienty, sound of a river, then a birdy or summit in background, then a stuttered snare, then female vocal.. 'you gotta get loose!'

kristheboro
12th September 2003, 10:44 PM
if u got slsk and your after an mp3 of it check me out screen name is same as this one on there, pm me and I'll add you