PDA

View Full Version : two breabeat/hardcore ID needed 91/92

Christian
9th September 2003, 11:38 AM
Not much I can explain about this track.Its an hardcore/breakbeat track with a female vocal that comes in alot singing 'hold me in your arms' and a male sound clip saying 'crimes are on the uprise'.Clutching straws abit here for this one too people:
This track has a searing heavy bass,is breakbeat and has a female vocal in the build up to the break.The female says 'you better belive it' about 8 times,before the break.At the break a piano drops in a riff thats 8 beats long then loops over and over.As the piano goes into its 3rd set of 8 beats,the searing bass then comes back in too.After the 4th set is over the beats kick in again.The 'you better believe it' vocal then comes in after another 4 sets of 8 beats.

Its a long shot,I know,but the 2nd track has done my head in for years and years,thanks all,

jonnyp
9th September 2003, 01:01 PM
I think the first is the dope mix of hold me in your arms by collapse. I'm at work so cant check but I think that's right.

Christian
10th September 2003, 01:01 AM
Thanks alot Johnny,I'll try and get a listen of it.Any suggestions for the second ID people?Thanks all

looby
10th September 2003, 08:46 AM
deffo the dope mix of hold me in your arms

Christian
10th September 2003, 11:47 AM
Thanks for the confirmation Looby,gonna have a look around for it today.The second is from a Sunset Radio tape,so I presume a northern tune.I need a sound clip up really,difficult tune to get across

looby
11th September 2003, 06:38 AM
eh?:confused:
theres a post missing:confused:
im sure there was a post that said it wasnt collapse, which is what i was replying to
where its gone:confused: :)

oldskooldazed (al)
11th September 2003, 06:59 AM
Cloud 9 - hold me in your arms

top breakbeat tune

:D :D :D :D

Christian
11th September 2003, 10:40 AM
Thanks alot Al,I'll be looking out for that too.If I get a listen to them both,I'll post which one was right,cheers

jonnyp
11th September 2003, 06:44 PM
http://www.pianomanuk.co.uk/tunes/dope_mix.mp3

Mike
11th September 2003, 06:50 PM
it's defo the remix of collapse cos although the cloud 9 tune is wicked it doesn't have the "crimes are on the uprise" sample

jonnyp
11th September 2003, 06:50 PM
webspace seems to be playing up sometimes

try the attachment

Christian
11th September 2003, 10:52 PM
Top man Johnny!:D
Thats the one alright mate,thumper.I'll be on the hunt for that pronto.Many thanks to all who have helped clear this one up.Might be while till I get a clip up of the other,so any suggestions are a plus

Christian
27th September 2003, 02:10 PM
Managed to get a copy and haven't been able to stop playing the other side.What a tune,2 belters there.The piano mix is a real classic,I'd never even heard that,thanks all