PDA

View Full Version : Easy One

Mister_DJ
6th September 2003, 10:01 PM
I'm trying to find that class vocal tune that has the well known vocals in it - 'gonna let you go....dirty son of a gun' (same as JX and about a million others) and 'loving you was my mistake, losing you I know I just can't take, just one day I might say its too late...' that Hi Liner lifted for 'Loving You'.

I think 'You got me runnin' after you...' is the main line in it.

Hope that makes sense....:pixie: Its a classic and its really bugging me....

Please help.

Mart
:rolleyes:

DJFANTAZIA
6th September 2003, 10:03 PM
Overnoise - Phaedrus samples this, .... not quite like your description but its a belter ;)

pluto
6th September 2003, 10:08 PM
mart, the dirty son of a gun is sampled from fidelfatti with ronnette - just wanna touch me..if this helps;)

Mister_DJ
6th September 2003, 10:08 PM
Cheers Dave/Mick, no its the original vocal tune that all the samples are lifted from I'm after. Its like a Salsoul style tune... Arrrgh - I'm sure i should know it.

Mart

Biskit
6th September 2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by mart
the original vocal tune that all the samples are lifted from I'm after. Its like a Salsoul style tune... Arrrgh - I'm sure i should know it.

hmmm, cant quite remember, but isnt the original summit to do wiv Candi Staton

jonnyp
6th September 2003, 10:31 PM
"touch and go" I think it was called but I forget who did it

jonnyp
6th September 2003, 10:32 PM
esctacy, pain and passion

Mister_DJ
6th September 2003, 10:52 PM
That's the fella, I'm sure. Nice one Jonny P and guys. I know now why I can't find it - I think its on one of those Mastercuts/Salsoul comps i've only got on cd - why didn't I think of that three hours ago when I started looking...??? :$ :$

Just had a quick search for vinyl and looks like there's a version with an acappella...I don't suppose anyone has a vinyl version of this for sale do they?????? :icecream:

Now to check gemm etc....

Cheers again!

Mart

jonnyp
6th September 2003, 11:39 PM
the acca is on acapella anonymous vol 1 (DJ essentials Inc) if you cant find the orig vinyl

Mister_DJ
7th September 2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by jonnyp
the acca is on acapella anonymous vol 1 (DJ essentials Inc) if you cant find the orig vinyl

:thumbsup:

Mart

JESUS
9th September 2003, 04:09 PM
i

Mister_DJ
9th September 2003, 06:47 PM
U

Mart