PDA

View Full Version : cc/gat dacor and sax white?

davydphilmores
20th March 2002, 04:14 PM
about 1992 i had a white label featured 4 trks gat dacor with ce ce rogers never give up on top and an awesome track that started off with a sax anyone remember this i.d?

nathan
20th March 2002, 04:57 PM
sined roza:- i don't know what it is? or espiral:- dunne

sirius
20th March 2002, 09:29 PM
I have that white. It has that 'I know your gonna dig this' tune on the same side doesnt it?.
You know, Im sure I heard this on KISS102 (yes KISS) Manchester about 3 or four years ago and the guy said it was something to do with the Human League (or some late eighties similar well known group). Sounds like it could be to me.........but everyone so far says its Sined roza and theyre probably right.

Sirius.

Taff64
20th March 2002, 09:36 PM
1 of my most sought after pieces of vinal that Gat Decor Vs Ce Ce Rogers...:(

XstaticX
20th March 2002, 10:27 PM
It is indeed (A)Sined Rosa, I dont know what it is: I know you're gonna dig this (B) A pianoey female vocal one 'Wonderful Life?': Vocal Gat Decor...

Mine has Mr Stevens?? In marker pen

Etching says Chino and Delicious Vinyl and DES Top tunes (Vol 1)

I'm sure someone knows the real ID though...

Pretty sure its not the one youre talking about though...

marty
20th March 2002, 11:18 PM
Davy,

Did you get your name because you used to go to Philmores in Saltburn??
If you went in 91/92, I probably saw you there!!...Well....would have done if I could see anything on the night!!
:crazy:

whatyadoinsucka
21st March 2002, 04:25 PM
tom salta 'new generations'

oldskooldazed (al)
21st March 2002, 04:33 PM
tis defo this if iutds radio tuning in and mentioned vocal what a mix that Gat decor v ce ce is absolute classic - think daz willot did this mix

alan

davydphilmores
21st March 2002, 05:45 PM
yeh me jason bushby and liam were the main djs in philmores im now doing my old skool thing at bar ibiza stockton saturdays 7/12 its class!

oldskooldazed (al)
22nd March 2002, 03:19 PM
fekk jason bushby - this takes me back to my fantasy FM days
woooooooooh proper flashback rem mental power and mr benn
as well hardcore FM dj's- also Mongoose and Jackmaster jay - in the days of occassions sheffield and musicmaker

class

alan