PDA

View Full Version : Ten years & no ID - vertigo !!!!!!

pauly p
2nd September 2003, 08:29 PM
Bloody tune now over ten years and no id :(

sweet sensation
3rd September 2003, 09:37 AM
Lol I think this one has been waiting to ided for ages !! I wouldnt mind knowing this too ;)

pauly p
3rd September 2003, 05:46 PM
tis deffo worth id id hehe. Can`t beleive a tune as big as this has never been rumbled.

:confused:

nathan
15th October 2003, 02:20 PM
lost the rip i did but here's the lyrics again..

... it has to be adored, a new emotion that is pure.

very haunting female vocal. pls put me and several others out of their miserys but wither id-ing this or shooting me.

pauly p
15th October 2003, 05:44 PM
Been ten fekkin` years now

http://www.pianoheaven.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=21937:

nathan
15th October 2003, 08:17 PM
some one must know this cause i remember it

cam
16th October 2003, 11:59 AM
what a classic little number this is :D I remember having a few vertigo tapes with this on it but im shite at Id's and not got it on MP3 :(

I'll keep me eye on this thread though ;)

If i stuble accross the begger ill let ya know what its called

Shooms
16th October 2003, 04:54 PM
dont know it but love that drop at the end of the snippet with the big boomin bass & the stuttered vox :heart:

I'm starting a campaign to put DJ's in stocks who cant remember their own tunes.... the 1st rotten tomato is for Vertigo.... so many tunes so little memory :axe:

m0u5e
16th October 2003, 06:54 PM
has the time frequency - new emotion been ruled out ?
its from 1992 on the time frequency e.p

Here's Johnny
16th October 2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by mousemaid
has the time frequency - new emotion been ruled out ?
its from 1992 on the time frequency e.p

It has now

defo not New Emotion. Mary Kiani sings on it - Its virtually no different form every other release they put out (they just changed the vocals)

m0u5e
17th October 2003, 12:07 AM
cheers johnny

im obviously not familiar wiv the time frequency jus the name / era n 'described style' seemed a possibility :axe:
soz ile keep at it .......
:phones:

nathan
17th October 2003, 01:28 AM
got my hopes up there

Shooms
17th October 2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by nathan
got my hopes up there

LOL - she always does that to me too Nath... :axe::'( :$ :eyebrow:

cam
17th October 2003, 11:55 AM
Right ive emailed all DJ's at radio 1 and 97.4 retro with the snippet ive downloaded from here so ill let you know if i get any response !

pauly p
17th October 2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by cam
Right ive emailed all DJ's at radio 1 and 97.4 retro with the snippet ive downloaded from here so ill let you know if i get any response !

:thumbsup: Nice work fella. We`ll get this muddafunker nailed soon enough. Its turning into my mission at the moment. :$

Biskit
19th October 2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by cam

I'll be highly suprised if any of 'em know!! Especially at 97.4 Retro. lol :D They still think that 'Kylie Minogue' sang on that 'Rank 1 trance bootleg!! (BTW it was 'Donna Allen' or summit like that, to early in the morn 2 remember) But anything is worth a try!! ;)

alien*8*
20th October 2003, 09:13 PM
nailed it lads n lasses

pm if ya wanna know it cos there arent many copies about

and i am respectful of the tune junkies who wanna own it but can't cos they saw the post too late..

i've had this for 2 years and its been at the back of the box thought my m8 had it but in a blonde moment it turns out i have it

nathan
21st October 2003, 12:56 AM
but hats off to the man like alien 8 he's id-ed stuff for me nobody else ever got. thanks mark fella

cam
21st October 2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Biskit
I'll be highly suprised if any of 'em know!! Especially at 97.4 Retro. lol :D They still think that 'Kylie Minogue' sang on that 'Rank 1 trance bootleg!! (BTW it was 'Donna Allen' or summit like that, to early in the morn 2 remember) But anything is worth a try!! ;)

aint that the truth !!!!

Got no reply from radio one wankers and an out of office reply from 97.4's " Old school GURU " :p stating hes not there till sunday evening

Oh well ive PM'd Alien for the name, I want the begger on MP3 as my decks got robbed no longer collect vynal so anyone whos got the begger please give generously :D