PDA

View Full Version : frankie bones urgent id

pauly p
2nd September 2003, 07:03 PM
this id has been urgent for over 12 years now lol.

Pauly P

pluto
2nd September 2003, 07:26 PM
think this might be on one of the defcon ep's...can't confirm at the mo though:axe:

Shooms
3rd September 2003, 10:57 AM
LOLOL - Pauly - this ole chestnut ;)

I still cant believe that it was played to me in me local shop & I passed it over - Baz cant remember what it was & where it is now - hence I cant get u the ID.... having said that it is still in the shop somewhere..... if you have a spare month come down & start diggin thru the piles & piles of wax ;)

Dara
3rd September 2003, 11:51 AM
Doesn't he say "you're listenin to the Skizzo sound"?? Anyone checked Skizzo Terror or remix on Dance Opera?? I aint at home so I can't at the mo.

:D :D :D

pluto
5th September 2003, 03:55 PM
here's a sample of defcon - the ultimate remixes ep...track called to be free.............just thought i'd put it in so you can rule it out......;)

Shooms
6th September 2003, 05:38 PM
Grover u beauty :D You've nailed it I think.....& made me & Pauly very happy in the process :D

Pauly - will look for it down here for ya :D

pauly p
6th September 2003, 06:47 PM
It has a diff drum but the same tune in the background so must be on same record or another mix.

Dunno how much it means to have this tune nailed :D Many thanks for this it now points me in the right direction.

:thumbsup:

Pauly P

pluto
6th September 2003, 07:33 PM
the tune i put a sample up of has "remix from defcon 2." on it....not sure if the original is the track you want.....cus i can't find defcon 2...........but it could be;)