PDA

View Full Version : pls try to ID this....please.....!!!

bob_skipton
19th March 2002, 02:19 PM
OK I've been after this one for agesssssss.....

If you listen to the Life @ Bowlers '96 (unknown date) on this site....

It's the second tune, it starts with repeated piano mixing in, then drops into the piano melody that I have heard before....now it 's not this track I want.....I think this piano has just been sampled from the track I want....

Basically can anyone tell me what the original record is called that samples that piano, it's from around 92-93 a really uplifting track that builds up to that piano.......it's a classic and I am confident that someone will know what I am on about here.....

Cheers

Bob

p.s. Also what is the name of the mix of party people directly after this....cheers !!!!!

butty
19th March 2002, 02:45 PM
ont 2 sure about the pianoey tune mate but the party people 1 on this mix is - sunglasses ron - feel the beat :thumbsup:

bob_skipton
19th March 2002, 02:51 PM
Cheers Butty...

You do recognise the piano sample though yeah ?

Someone must know what I am on about, otherwise I will have to upload a sample of it, I was going to do this anyway but I need to use someone elses PC to do it....

COme on people...it's a classic...

CHeers

Bob

sirius
19th March 2002, 09:03 PM
Piece of cake.... its the piano off of Floor Federation - Music for the Masses. " wee'eeve got a loooove, so go..." etc etc. Forgot wot is sez! :axe:

Sirius.

bob_skipton
20th March 2002, 11:34 AM
Sirius,

Are you sure about that ?

It's just I don't recognise the vocals you mention. From my memory, the classic I'm after starts with female vocals :-

Freeeeeeee.......and I don't know the rest.....

then it builds up to the piano sample...

any other comments people....

Cheers

Bob