PDA

View Full Version : bleepy luvliness

pauly p
25th August 2003, 06:39 PM
more pirate radio 90/91...

Mister_DJ
27th August 2003, 01:38 PM
Sorry don't know this Pauly, but what a tune! Got to bump this up. Come on people....!!!!!

Mart
:rolleyes:

Shooms
27th August 2003, 09:36 PM
Choooooooon :D Got this on an eclipse set somewhere - feck knows what it is - soz :axe:

psykikbob
13th September 2003, 09:08 PM
Does this have a vocal bit, something like "love like a rocka"? Reminds me of something I thought was by Rebel MC but never found out...

pauly p
13th September 2003, 11:22 PM
thats a point, same bleeps, but the Rebel MC bleeps echo slightly more. Could be a remix? I always thought it said "Love like a rocket".

Could be onto summat there fella :thumbsup:

psykikbob
14th September 2003, 01:30 PM
So what was the rebel MC one called?

pauly p
22nd November 2003, 09:06 PM
buuuuuuuuuuuuump

pauly p
6th April 2004, 08:08 PM
gotta bump this up again :P

Konspiracy
6th April 2004, 08:11 PM
Sounds a bit like Feelin Free by Tamsin..? :confused:

Probably miles off :|

Dara
8th April 2004, 02:01 AM
Ok. Possibility here although it is a guess. It really sounds similar to The Scientist - Spiral Symphony but it isn't the one on the 12". The only other mix I know of is on Breaks, Bass & Bleeps Vol 2 on Rumour Records. Has anyone got that LP to confirm or rule out that tune?? It really sounds very like The Scientist's style and 2 other people I have sent it to said the same thing.

:):):)

marchwiel
8th April 2004, 09:34 AM
Ok. Possibility here although it is a guess. It really sounds similar to The Scientist - Spiral Symphony but it isn't the one on the 12". The only other mix I know of is on Breaks, Bass & Bleeps Vol 2 on Rumour Records. Has anyone got that LP to confirm or rule out that tune?? It really sounds very like The Scientist's style and 2 other people I have sent it to said the same thing.

:):):)I've got this album and I have to say it doesn't sound like it to me, but I am going back to Wrexham this weekend so I'll have a check and get back to you :thumbsup: .

JAZ
8th April 2004, 01:01 PM
Does this have a vocal bit, something like "love like a rocka"? Reminds me of something I thought was by Rebel MC but never found out...
That Rebel MC one is called Comin On Strong.

Dara
8th April 2004, 01:07 PM
This tune aint nothing to do with Comin On Strong. The bleeps in the first part are similar pattern but that's about it.

JAZ
8th April 2004, 01:10 PM
This tune aint nothing to do with Comin On Strong. The bleeps in the first part are similar pattern but that's about it.
Yes I know the tune in this thread is not the rebel mc one dara mate ;)
I was replying to psykikbob's query thats all :$

psykikbob Does this have a vocal bit, something like "love like a rocka"? Reminds me of something I thought was by Rebel MC but never found out...

psykikbob So what was the rebel MC one called?

psykikbob
8th April 2004, 01:40 PM
Ta Jaz :dummy: