PDA

View Full Version : Hmm. Who is it? 1993(?)

Beton
21st August 2003, 10:33 PM
I NEED HELP:
Heard this one in the early 90's (93?).
But the file is not the original. But the rhythm is close to the original. It was a long track wich started with very few drums I believe. And then it gets more and more drive. No voices (?). Listen to the "fake", if you know the original, you'll know (may be) what I mean.
Thank, thank, thank.
Friend, friend, friend.

The file is in second Post down here

(Because I don't know nothing computer... )

Biskit
21st August 2003, 10:38 PM
Hiya m8, n welcome to the board!! :D Bit vague ur description, have you not got a sample?? ;)

Beton
21st August 2003, 10:47 PM
It was to big, here it is small.

pluto
22nd August 2003, 10:15 AM
alright mate......i can not hear your sample.....but at a guess...
capricorn - 20hz has drums that get louder and louder as the track progresses:drum:

pluto
22nd August 2003, 10:20 AM
another one that came out in 1993 is r gorl - psycho on disko b records......nice drums:drum:

Beton
22nd August 2003, 08:04 PM
Thanks grover, 20 Hz is :drum: ! Never heard that great thing before. Will get it in my collection. I think the tune was more minimalistic (when I listened to it 10 years ago).
Now I try to find Psycho by R. Gorl, on KaAzAaaAa is nothing yet .:confused:
But thanks

the view in someones face who is helped , is a view in a beautyful landscape

yeahhhhhhhh - I hope, I got this right in understandable english.
Or kick me out of this forum

pluto
22nd August 2003, 10:41 PM
here's a sample of the r gorl tune........i know what you mean by minimal....hope this is the right one

Beton
26th August 2003, 11:11 PM
Thank you grover
for that sample of r gorl. Even it is not the one, it is a good one!
I will unfortunelly die before listening again to that old "Umph da da, Umph Umph da da, Umph Umph."
Anyway, that sample that I posted is not an original, it is just was builded new by my rembering. So, probebly sounds a little bit "strange"
.... like my grammar.

Umph Umph.

That adress, that You can see down the line is a try to post a picture. But of course,
me & computers,
= beans on bikes...
Now I post a longer sample.

Beton
27th August 2003, 12:14 AM
This sample is longer, listen....