21st August 2003, 08:52 PM
Some wicked tracks here (poss 3).....

Any info on these US styleeeeee (poss Todd Terry ??) tunes muchos appreciatos

Shooms
27th August 2003, 02:21 PM
bump :)

pluto
27th August 2003, 04:37 PM
hope this helps and not hinders mate.....but in sure its on a nu groove ep..........ive been searching for it in the house without any joy...........so will peeps who have their nu groove collection in some sort of order have a little look please....cus its doing my head in:axe: :D

Dara
1st September 2003, 07:01 AM
I think that may be off one of the New Grooves eps possibly vol 2. Won't be home for 2 weeks tho to check. can anyone else check??

:D :D :D

Dara
1st September 2003, 07:10 AM
On second listen I think it may be That Kid Chris - Keep On (Pressin On). Can anyone confirm or deny?? My mate used to batter this tune.

lastnightadj
1st September 2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Dara
On second listen I think it may be That Kid Chris - Keep On (Pressin On). Can anyone confirm or deny?? My mate used to batter this tune.:D :D :D

Definatly not That Kid Chris - the New Grooves EPs sound promising - plenty of this type of material on there - but is SOOOOOO Todd!!!

Dara
1st September 2003, 09:15 AM
Anybody got any of those Todd records on Lumar Music label?? The Raid etc. Could bo one of them. Shit. I wish I was at home to have a root. Aaaaarrrggghhhh

:) :) :)

Shooms
1st September 2003, 05:18 PM
cheers for the info fellas.... this one is so close to gettin nailed I can almost smell it :D

Cheers again :D

Dara
12th September 2003, 07:44 PM
This bugger is still doin me nut in. Antone got the Todd Terry Megamix that was released on ZYX?? Could it be that??

Dara
16th September 2003, 02:46 PM
Sorry to harp on but I need to solve this fecker. Can you rip a longer clip Shooms? Does it carry on with more Todd tunes?? Please help me sleep at night! :axe:

Shooms
16th September 2003, 03:02 PM
LOL awwww Dara mate - know exactly how you feel !

This set is at the top of my list to rip to mp3 fella - I can chuck a full copy over to you on msn or soulseek or summat ? Lets us know :D For Stu Allan he does play some good tunes throughout... here's the set listing as I remember it:

Friends of Matthew - Out There
Dupree - Brass Disc
SAUD - Dance before the police come (remix)
Psychotropic - Hypnosis
Bizarre Inc - Playing with knives (quad)
Capella - Everybody (cyber hypnotic mix)
SBam - Chicca Boom
DJ Pierre - Get on the floor
ASMO - Jam the dance
the Mario bros sampling choon on D Shake ??forgot name
Cubic 22 - Night in motion
????
????
????
Sanity Clause - Zero Zero
Toxic - Original Style
Epitome of Hype - Ladies with an attitude
???????
Corina - Loving you like crazy (Todd Terry mix - the spanish vocal one)
Bass Heads - Who can make me feel good
Energize - Report to the dance floor
T99 - Anasthesea
Moby - Go
Arkanoid - No limits
Bros in Rhythm - Such a good feeling...