PDA

View Full Version : this will be a bugger 2 impossible to get !

cam
19th August 2003, 10:31 AM
right its from the mid 90's

cant remember then name of it but the cover is a light blue colour with like a dark blue sort of wavey bits in it and it has white writing on the front.

any idea's

If i had to compare what i can remember of it to a tune id say its a bit like chicane salt water, however ive forgoton what the tunes like so use that as a very minimum guide line.

Youll get it from the cover only if you dont know it from that ill never find it :(

jonnykip
19th August 2003, 10:40 AM
shot in the dark but i picked up collapse - my love yesterday and the cover isn't too dis-similar. very chicane like too.

hope i've helped bud.

Biskit
19th August 2003, 11:01 AM
Does it go...

Rapper... 'Let the music play...'

Female vocal... 'Give it to me baaaaby! Woowoowoah!!

The 'Citybeat' label cover was a light blue fuzzy cover, from a very very close up shot of a TV screen on!! Had yellow writting in the middle saying 'Collapse'

On the original Italian import they wee called 'Claps'

jonnykip
19th August 2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Biskit
Does it go...

Rapper... 'Let the music play...'

Female vocal... 'Give it to me baaaaby! Woowoowoah!!

The 'Citybeat' label cover was a light blue fuzzy cover, from a very very close up shot of a TV screen on!! Had yellow writting in the middle saying 'Collapse'

On the original Italian import they wee called 'Claps'

The rapper also says something on the line of "here the drummer get wicked"

Unless it's the ambient drops mix then there isn't any rapping cam. Just starts off with a water droplet noise and then what i'd describe as a female choir noise singing the Woowoowoah!! bit that biskit describes.

Tune anyhow. ;)

cam
19th August 2003, 11:26 AM
nice one guys but there not the ones im after, it does have a woman singing on it and shes done another tune within the last 6 months thats been in the charts, its a pretty sexy voice.

Ill know what it is when i see the name

She has a soft sort of voice and its quite a mellow tune to begin with but builds up all the way through mmmmmmm that must narrow it down a little lol!

the cover looks a bit like the ocean different waves being the 2 different colours of blue

jonnykip
19th August 2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by cam
nice one guys but there not the ones im after, it does have a woman singing on it and shes done another tune within the last 6 months thats been in the charts, its a pretty sexy voice.

Ill know what it is when i see the name

She has a soft sort of voice and its quite a mellow tune to begin with but builds up all the way through mmmmmmm that must narrow it down a little lol!

the cover looks a bit like the ocean different waves being the 2 different colours of blue

Weird, cause how your describing it is really similar too collapse - my love.

Oh well, soz wasn't any help fella.

:D

cam
19th August 2003, 11:42 AM
how does it go bud ????????????????

this is what the cover looks like well its these coloursa with white writing on top

jonnykip
19th August 2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by cam
how does it go bud ????????????????

this is what the cover looks like well its these coloursa with white writing on top

I'll go home at dinner and get it for you then scan it in. If you got a big enough e-mail inbox too i'll send you it. Will only be able to send it as a windows media file though mate.

let me know bud.

cam
19th August 2003, 12:02 PM
i cant accept exe file but try it bud :)

media should be ok i think

if not cam3048@yahoo.co.uk

thats a 6meg in box

nice one

cameron.greenlees@cgey.co.uk

ZENZEN
19th August 2003, 12:27 PM
I have a Space Brothers 12" (Ricky Simmonds and Stephen Jones) from the mid ninties with dark blue and light blue wavey lines and white writing, attached a picture.

http://www.danceartistinfo.com/pictures/spacebrothers-forgiven.jpg

It was released in January 97 and was called "Forgiven (I Feel Your Love)"

Maybe way of the mark, but worth a try, it sounds a little like Chicane stuff!! ;)

cam
19th August 2003, 12:52 PM
WOW if its not that its bloody very similar !

in fact i think it is :)

stroll on my break im off for a ;)

cam
19th August 2003, 12:53 PM
what are the words in it ?????????

ZENZEN
19th August 2003, 12:55 PM
Here they are mate....

My soul was weak,
My faith was shaken,
Couldn't barely speak,
My heart was breaking.

Now I feel your love,
Now I know devotion,
Stronger than the wind,
Deeper than the ocean

Maybe somebody can upload a sample for ya :eyebrow:

cam
19th August 2003, 12:59 PM
fkin hell i just cant belive the power of this site!

you are a fkin star, i never thought id here that again mate it got robbed and it been playing on my mind for ages what it was.

jesus, i give you lot a fkin shabby description of a record sleeve and you get the fkin tune !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

name that tune springs to mine itll be a walk over for you lot !

ZENZEN
19th August 2003, 01:03 PM
Glad to be of assistance mate!!

By the way if you are after it on Vinyl it is on eBay
Space Brothers (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2552268468&category=1581)

cam
19th August 2003, 01:15 PM
nagh dont collect vinal no more after me decks got robbed mate only mp3s

johns_ar
19th August 2003, 01:23 PM
cam theres loads of this tune on soulseek mate

lol its pretty shit tho IMO

cam
19th August 2003, 01:34 PM
yep thats what ill be doing tonight,

sentamental value to the tune mate ;)

reminds me of winning a bet :)

involving a lot of stella and the hairdresser accross the road from where i lived

johns_ar
19th August 2003, 01:56 PM
lol im well suprised that zenzen got it like because just about all manifesto's sleeves are like that

plain ones lol, sometimes orange/blue, sometimes blue/orange etc etc

ZENZEN
19th August 2003, 01:59 PM
lol im well suprised that zenzen got it like because just about all manifesto's sleeves are like that

It's just the first sleeve that came to mind with the description that cam gave, I know nearly all of Manifesto's sleeves are like that.

Anyways at least thats the "will be a bugger 2 impossible to get" thread sorted out! ;)

cam
19th August 2003, 02:22 PM
it wernt a bad description was it :)

johns_ar
19th August 2003, 02:25 PM
proper stroke of luck of that like

qaulity :thumbsup:

cam
19th August 2003, 02:27 PM
it wernt luck im just ded good at me descriptions :p lol

ZENZEN
19th August 2003, 02:30 PM