PDA

View Full Version : tune id or mp3

johnny m
19th August 2003, 12:29 AM
hi people i was wondering if sombody can help me i am after a choon on mp3 and i onlu know a bit of the vocal it goes somthing like this ILL BE GIVING YOU MY BODY AND MY SOUL. its a female vocal and i think it may have been relesed 1994/1995 im looking for it on mp3 and if anybody can help that would be great the choon is a pumpin big piano tune but its really annoying me because i just cant get the name of it i really hope sombody can help me please get intoch kind regards johnny m ;-)

Biskit
19th August 2003, 05:48 AM
Perks of Living Society - Body & Soul

Biskit
19th August 2003, 08:08 AM
It's either the 'Chris & James' mix or the 'Playboys' mix you want, I cant quite remember!! :D

johnny m
19th August 2003, 10:23 AM
ok m8 thnx very much thats great i think it may be the chris and james mix im after has anybody got this choon so they can rip it for me on mp3? i am also on soulseek user name no 1 mc johnny m

cam
19th August 2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by johnny m
ok m8 thnx very much thats great i think it may be the chris and james mix im after has anybody got this choon so they can rip it for me on mp3? i am also on soulseek user name no 1 mc johnny m

do you not go in the oldschool chat room then matey ????????

i havent got it but ill be surprised if you cant get it on soulseek !

johnny m
19th August 2003, 01:06 PM
yes m8 ive been asking in there but nobody seems to have it ive already put it in my wishlist if anybody else can help me out there that would be great im lookingfor a rip or mp3 of the tune perks of living society body&soul chris&james mix please get intouch with me if any of you can help me get it kind regards johnny m;)

cam
19th August 2003, 03:00 PM
well doolz has the largest base of tunes ive seen mate he got over 10k of file in his bloody music !!!!

if he aint got it you shit out lol