PDA

View Full Version : ID Needed-the buzz?

Christian
16th August 2003, 03:47 PM
This tune is listed as 'the buzz',but I've no artist name.Gemm throwws hundreds out with the same name.The tracks hardcore and has some very uplifting piano and strings.Does anyone recognize and know the tune?Info would be much appreciated,thanks all

Miss Cola
16th August 2003, 04:14 PM
Biskit says its 'The Noise Factory - The Buzz! :D

Christian
16th August 2003, 05:07 PM
Thanks alot Miss Cola,very quick response too!I'll get on the hunt for this straight away,been after it for years,cheers :D

bob da banker
16th August 2003, 06:57 PM
:heart: caw miss cola looks good in that picture , i wonder if its all the coke shes taken? i might change my name to cola boy and show her "seven ways to love"!!!!!!

lol!

sirius
16th August 2003, 08:04 PM
Id watch what yer saying there bud........her b/f and avid regular tunemiester 'Biskit' wouldnt be too happy to hear that (again!) :cops: :cops: :o :S

Sirius

bob da banker
16th August 2003, 09:49 PM
:$ oops sorry, i was just messin about i hope biskit is "nice" and not wanting to "ginger snap" my neck?:hubba:

Biskit
17th August 2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by bob da banker
:$ oops sorry, i was just messin about i hope biskit is "nice" and not wanting to "ginger snap" my neck?:hubba:

:naughty: ................. !?!? Apology accepted!! :D

Cheerz Sirius m8 ;)

Biskit
17th August 2003, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Miss Cola
Biskit says its 'The Noise Factory - The Buzz! :D

BTW Christian, its on 'Ibiza' records if I remember rightly!! Has tha sample... 'Get on it'

Click me Christian! (http://www8.gemm.com/ddc/search.pl?sid=362603588&key=59058&referred_by=OLDSKOOLANTHEMZ&disp_ad_format_mode=0&artist=NOISE+FACTORY&label=IBIZA&&title=BUZZ&label=IBIZA&) :thumbsup:

Miss Cola
17th August 2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by sirius
Id watch what yer saying there bud........her b/f and avid regular tunemiester 'Biskit' wouldnt be too happy to hear that (again!) :cops: :cops: :o :S

Sirius

:thumbsup: ;)

Christian
18th August 2003, 12:58 AM
Cheers Chris,I should have one sorted,belter of a tune.Thanks for the info

Shooms
18th August 2003, 02:35 PM
Christian - I know where I can get u a copy of this cheaply :D Let us know if u want me to pick up for ya...

Also the piano is nicked from Drive me wild - by The End :thumbsup: