PDA

View Full Version : Life @ Bowlers

vauser
16th March 2002, 10:53 AM
Just routing through my cd collection and started listening to my Life @ Bowlers cd. A Few tracks to id came up, so here we go

1) Not many lyrics apart from a female vocal of "deeper love, d d d deeper love" and then the well used "C'mon"

2) A male vocal saying " you think your big time, Your going to f**king die, BIG TIME!"

3) Contains a repetative male vocal of "space master" and then a female vocal of "i need you"

4) Contains a fast male rap with the only bits i can make out are "cure for a sick diseas, lay down the beat so we can party, check the grooove and move your body" and "the beat goes beat-boom-bom-billy makes you want to dance all day" and then a female vocal of "dance with me now, join the party life, just take your time"

cheers buds!:drum:

ste huxley
16th March 2002, 10:56 AM
3) Contains a repetative male vocal of "space master" and then a female vocal of "i need you"

Space master - I need you

4) Contains a fast male rap with the only bits i can make out are "cure for a sick diseas, lay down the beat so we can party, check the grooove and move your body" and "the beat goes beat-boom-bom-billy makes you want to dance all day" and then a female vocal of "dance with me now, join the party life, just take your time"

lol I always forget the name of this, its by 50 Herts or summat lol I've got it but I always get mixed up with that other one that goes, 'Move your body, hey hey get up' lol

butty
16th March 2002, 11:15 AM
the last ones selector - move your body :thumbsup:

whatyadoinsucka
16th March 2002, 11:25 AM
ste- 1/2 mark awarded

its by 50 Herts or summat lol I've got it but I always get mixed up with that other one that goes, 'Move your body, hey hey get up' lol

its on the b side to the above track
and another
system 'don't stop'

all sound the same, exactly same inst.
-----------------------------------------------

2) A male vocal saying " you think your big time, Your going to f**king die, BIG TIME!"

this was id'd a few months back, by i forget who

------------------------------------------------------
I know the other 'deeper love' but just can't think what it is
(sorry i've cheated)

C&C (clivilies and cole) MUSIC FACTORY 'PRIDE (A DEEPER LOVE)'

oldskooldazed (al)
16th March 2002, 12:10 PM
james ave u heard

Ultra Nate - Deeper love - leftfield mix - massive sasha rennaissance tune

wot a fekkin tune

listening now

butty
16th March 2002, 12:27 PM
number 4 is deffo selector - move your body. 50hz did hey hey get up althou ive heard that 50hz n selector is the same peeps

but i gots the vinyl for the move your body one n its deffo by selector. can get catalouge number n label for ya if needs b vauser

whatyadoinsucka
16th March 2002, 08:01 PM
Ultra Nate - Deeper love - leftfield mix - massive sasha rennaissance tune

i'm sure i saw this earlier today
bastard
====================
just got carol bailey 'feel it' £2
one of the mixes is on many a sasha tape from 95ish
-------------------------

butty its deffo selector

(you'll probs have the blk/wht cover a guy in black jacket and glasses)

but their's another copy that has the 50 hertz on the flip

oldskooldazed (al)
16th March 2002, 11:07 PM
its a must get - other classic matto grosso and metropolis hyporeal top tunageused to be in sashas venus sets n chuff chuff when he used to play stereo mcs

alan

whatyadoinsucka
17th March 2002, 02:21 PM
never seen a copy though

alien*8*
18th March 2002, 12:02 AM
vauser

number 2 is

that kid chris - big time :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

id'd that for u b4 m8:hole: :hole:

whatyadoinsucka
18th March 2002, 09:56 AM