PDA

View Full Version : piano id - similar to outer rhythm - piano madness

timrady
4th August 2003, 03:15 AM
hi guys,

an update to a tune i have posted about before. the one with just a sweet piano line and the usual beats. and the one word "free"

well i would best describe this piano line as the same as at 3:47 and 4:23 of

outer rhythm - piano madness

that is virtually the same piano line to the track although i still think this track im after has a better line (probs just because i havent got it :p )

nuff said

butty
4th August 2003, 03:22 AM
the only one i can think of mate with free and a piano in it is chapter 9 - feel free. might b worth a shot bud

Bri
4th August 2003, 01:16 PM
Its not that (dont know how its spelled) La Ve la soleill tune is it?
I know thats got a piano bit in thats the same.

:confused: :confused:

oldskooldazed (al)
4th August 2003, 01:28 PM
subliminal cuts

;) ;)

timrady
4th August 2003, 01:28 PM
thanks butty, il check it...no chance of a sample hey? (as i cannot download tracks from p2p etc from this net connection due to server)

bri - i dont think so. im not sure as i dont have the original, just some whitelabel.

i was told music for the masses pat II by floor federation was the one however i cant find it. can anyone sample any of these tracks for me to have a listen to.

thanks heaps.

tim

Here's Johnny
4th August 2003, 02:30 PM
This is the bit from Piano Madness from the times you mentioned above Tim - I've been wondering who it is for years.

Don't think it's Floor Federation though

Biskit
4th August 2003, 03:46 PM
The keys the tune rips are as follows...

2 Amigo's - That piano track (This tune also rips the piano from another track- Music for masses - I think)
Subliminal cuts - Le Voie De Soleil (Liquid also rips off this piano)
XL Rhythm - Brothers n Sisters
Subliminal cuts 'comes back in'
Then a bit of piano riffin, where it sounds like 2 tunes are fused together Cant think of names!!
Subliminal cuts 'comes back in again'
Nils Booph and the Pianoman - Music is my life
2 Amigo's - That piano Track

STUART
4th August 2003, 05:37 PM
there was a Piano Madness II it could be that im sure it used Subliminal Cuts aswell

timrady
4th August 2003, 11:59 PM
heres johnny - yep, you got it. thats the piano line im after. mind you. the piano in the track im after is not "identical" in fact i think theres different chords and rhythm but its the same general sound.

if you are after something that sounds really really similar then try

visionmasters feat kylie minogue - keep on pumpin it up (angelic remix)

thanks bizkit and stuart. i will check them out. bizkit, is it possible you could rip the tunes or something so i can have a listen??

(can't hook up to p2p thru this network :( )

thanks heaps guys, got further than before :)

timrady
5th August 2003, 12:07 AM
its the bit towards the end that has vocals "can you feel it"

so that is nils booph and pianoman?

or are you reffereing to that part as "the riff with tunes you dont know the name of"

the line im after has the srong piano line and the vocals. none of the rest (the line is repeated ealier on though)

not sure if the vocals "can u feel it" are in the original track, but im after the part of outer rhythm at 4:23 until 4:53

johns_ar
5th August 2003, 11:18 AM
that sample there sounds like vision masters speeded up to me

Biskit
5th August 2003, 11:59 AM
What you gotta realise is that the tune is set out so the keys follow each other, and although the piano is riffin a classic tune, there not in the same key...

So far ive got this...

2 Amigo's - That piano track
Subliminal cuts - Le Voie De Soleil (Liquid also rips off this piano)
XL Rhythm - Brothers n Sisters
Subliminal cuts 'comes back in'
Chapter 9 - Feel Free
Vision Masters - Keep on pumpin it up has 'can u feel it' over
'Can you feel it vocal over piano also wiv strings Not worked out what this rips yet!! Although i know it, n probs have the tune!!
Nils Booph and the Pianoman - Music is my life
2 Amigo's - That piano Track

sirius
5th August 2003, 06:46 PM
That piano sample always reminded me of DreamFrequency's 'Im gonna rock you, Im gonna rock you all night long - all night!" track (forgot the name). Its the one with the guy saying "Who let the party die?" or another one of thiers anyway.

Obviously these are not sampled off the records but are indeed originally re-played on the piano in a manner to go back to back with one another smoothly - hence why all the pianohooks sound slightly different to the originals you all know and love.

Id opt for that piano hook being Dream Frequency, unless someone knows better? Whats the point of this thread again? lol :axe: :axe: :axe:

Are you after the original riff record or another record full of piano choons like Outer Rhythm? The only other one I know is the debbie d and zone 'Maximum Spell' with 'sing-a-long-a-zone' on it, in dayglo green vinyl.

Sirius.

timrady
6th August 2003, 12:04 AM
was after the original tune the riff was out of sirius

andy - i thought you might say it was visionmasters sped up. well yeah it pretty much is.

still, the tune im after is different. as i said, the key/chords/rhythm is different but it sounds generally the same

i was using these points in piano madness as they reminded me most of the track im after. well i was told at anthems it could be

floor federation - love resurrection (dub to the masses)

any thoughts on that?

sirius
6th August 2003, 05:51 PM
That audio clip, it still sounds like the chords of Dream Frequency 'Rock you'.

The pianomadness ones are 'continuous' whereas the DF ones are more broken hooked.

"We dont need to love todaeieieiie" etc.

Sirius.

sirius
6th August 2003, 06:21 PM
ok tim bud. Ill have a gander.

Sirius.

timrady
7th August 2003, 08:09 AM
i pm'd you sirius