PDA

View Full Version : 2 soully hose sampled classics.

Edinjapan
2nd August 2003, 07:19 AM
First one, who did the original of the tune
'saturday night is shining on my sunday morning face'?

Second one, not much to go on here is in the same sort of genre.
the only line i can remember is
'this is the moment of my life', female soully vocal

Any ideas?
Cheers

Biskit
2nd August 2003, 08:40 AM
1st tune is by... T-Empo - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning.

2nd tune sounds like... Bobby D'Ambrosio feat' Michelle Weeks - Moment of my Life(Has a big piano drop)

wildpitch
2nd August 2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Biskit
1st tune is by... T-Empo - Saturday Night, Sunday Morning.

2nd tune sounds like... Bobby D'Ambrosio feat' Michelle Weeks - Moment of my Life(Has a big piano drop)

The original is one of my all time favourites and is by Thelma Houston. I have a spare copy if anyone wants it ..:cool:

If that 2nd one is Moment Of My Life, the original could be by Inner Life on Salsoul. Don't think I know the Dambrosia tune so I'm guessing.

Pidge
2nd August 2003, 08:59 AM
Yeah first is deffo

T-EMPO - SATURDAY NIGHT SUNDAY MORNING , head for the T-Empo Original Extended Mix)

and 2nd is deffo

BOBY D'AMBROSIO ft MICHELLE WEEKS - MOMENT OF MY LIFE head for the enxtended mix.

If u r struggling, i can sort u both on MP3.

johns_ar
2nd August 2003, 12:29 PM
ive been after that t-empo mp3 for ages cos ive only got the tune on me cream anthems comp

ill be shouting u on soulseek pidge mate ;)

Pidge
2nd August 2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by johns_ar
ive been after that t-empo mp3 for ages cos ive only got the tune on me cream anthems comp

ill be shouting u on soulseek pidge mate ;)

Yeah no worries, fella, i aint actually got it on me HD at the moment but shout me on SS and I'll rip it for ya.

lastnightadj
2nd August 2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch

If that 2nd one is Moment Of My Life, the original could be by Inner Life on Salsoul. Don't think I know the Dambrosia tune so I'm guessing.

The Bobby tune is a cover of the Inner Life Salsoul original

johns_ar
2nd August 2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Pidge
Yeah no worries, fella, i aint actually got it on me HD at the moment but shout me on SS and I'll rip it for ya.

thanks mate :thumbsup:

Pidge
2nd August 2003, 02:28 PM
yeah original was INNER LIFE FT Jocelyn Brown

Edinjapan
4th August 2003, 09:14 AM
Cheers guys-
Yeah I knew the tempo one, it was an older version that I was after, Thelma Houston. Yeah Wildpitch, pm me with your price!

Think it is inner life. nice one.

Have been going through this phase of really getting into the original 70's versions of stuff, really recommend em, they have a real timeless quality to em.

Think it was Sunshine Anderson set me off on this Biskit!