PDA

View Full Version : Unkown piano tune pleasew help!!

rich225
14th March 2002, 11:20 PM
I have uppeed a top piano tune from an old gallery tape from around 91 - 92 i have been wanting to know what its called or if anyone has it, its in locker number 1 so could you please help me if you know what its called or if anyone would be kind enough to up it to one of the lockers thanks - Rich

sirius
14th March 2002, 11:34 PM
yeehah!. Piece of cake bud :). Its the Greed DJ Mastermix mix of urbanHypes' Living in a fantasy on Faze2 dj Promo.....

See ya,

sirius.

butty
14th March 2002, 11:36 PM
ya sod pot!!!!!!! i was just d/loadin that to give it a ear bashin n see if i could id it n u already id'd it lol

good work mate may aswel cancel this d/load innit :)

sirius
14th March 2002, 11:44 PM
Ner Ner, ni ner ner! blpppphhhhh!:). Just happened to be around there anyway and had just dug it out tonite for a play about 2 hours ago so I knew it right off!.
Double Coincidence I guess..........Get it anyway if u dont know it, then u will know it, if you know what I mean :).

see ya,

Paul

rich225
14th March 2002, 11:47 PM
hey sirrius you happen to have that tune im after m8?

sirius
15th March 2002, 07:41 PM
Yup. Unfortunately I dont think I have the means of uploading it... I only have hotmail and thats a limit of 1000bytes or something stupid. I would have to rip it from mi record and 'winace' it into 3 or 4 'zipped' chunks (which seamlessly reattatch automatically). quite long winded though...........

Sirius.