PDA

View Full Version : Sept 92 Vertigo cont.....

sweet sensation
14th March 2002, 01:38 PM
Ok heres some more !!!

Tune 1
Starts with drum beat and high hat and some synthy sounds which continue to go higher !! Then beat comes in, girl shouts "oooh allright" (rpt quite a bit), still with beat in, then "aaaaaaahhhhh baby, baby, aaaaaahhh baby, baby" (rpt) then piano comes in with "oh" being said a lot and "Oh yeah" !! Then synthy sounds come back and the "oooh allright" bit. Errrr.... good luck !!!
(it comes after Tears Ste)

Tune 2
Starts with piano stabby sounds then a pipey sound (high) with beat and more piano, then "drop, drop, drop the bass" (rpt), still lots of piano, and pipes come back, then "drop........." again. Piano is pretty much all the way through. Then ends with just piano. Its last tune on side B Ste :D

Sweet xxxx

Jonno
14th March 2002, 02:12 PM
The first one sound like M'Baby by Karma released on the Brothers Organisation.

I'm after the second one myself. Does the piano riff sound like the start to "Jet" as "Jet..oh ah". It goes "dum, dum, dum, dum...dum,dum,dum,dum. My attempt there has gotta be up there as vagueist description ever.

sweet sensation
14th March 2002, 03:19 PM
Ive had M Baby ided for me b4 and Im pretty sure it aint the same one, but I could be wrong:axe: Ta for having a go tho.

Its quite hard describing tunes that have few or no lyrics !!! I spend ages trying to work out what the noises sound like !!!

Sweet xx

Jonno
14th March 2002, 03:24 PM
It's suddenly come to me as if in a vision. It's could be a mix of Digital Boy's "OK Alright" I've got, remixed by DJ Atomic Herbie (aka DJ H). I'll have a check when I get home.

sweet sensation
14th March 2002, 04:48 PM
.....errr.....dont think its that either !!! :S soz Jonno, but at least youre having a go !!

I'll try and get it upped this w/e.

Sweet xx

ste huxley
14th March 2002, 05:00 PM
>>Tune 2
Starts with piano stabby sounds then a pipey sound (high) with beat and more piano, then "drop, drop, drop the bass" (rpt), still lots of piano, and pipes come back, then "drop........." again. Piano is pretty much all the way through. Then ends with just piano. Its last tune on side B Ste

This is

Q-Tex - Natural High INSTRUMENTAL

The vocal mix is cheesy as hell btw, even by my standards, lol

sweet sensation
14th March 2002, 05:16 PM
Ta Ste mate :phones: :D ;)

Sweet xx

Jonno
14th March 2002, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by sweet sensation
soz Jonno, but at least youre having a go !!
god loves a tryer - apparently