PDA

View Full Version : french tune??

pluto
27th July 2003, 06:39 PM
:confused: ive got a record which is a red lable with no artist or title written on it.....bought in 1990-91ish............the only writing on it is made in france...and etched into the middle is age 002,,,,,,,,,,,,,any suggestions what it is?:phones:

pluto
27th July 2003, 06:41 PM
here's the other side..............

wildpitch
27th July 2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by grover
here's the other side..............

No idea what it is but I like the sound of that second tune.

bob da banker
28th July 2003, 12:35 AM
alright mate, is the number you gave on the label in the middle or etched on the vinyl? hold it up to the light and you can see any scribblings on the vinyl at the lead out. you can try www.discogs.com its shit hot for finding releases tracklists just about anything! hope this is of some use to you!
bob;)

pluto
28th July 2003, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by bob da banker
alright mate, is the number you gave on the label in the middle or etched on the vinyl? hold it up to the light and you can see any scribblings on the vinyl at the lead out. you can try www.discogs.com its shit hot for finding releases tracklists just about anything! hope this is of some use to you!
bob;) yeah..........its etched on the vinyl............thanks..i'll look into it:cool:

pluto
28th July 2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by grover
yeah..........its etched on the vinyl............thanks..i'll look into it:cool: no joy............thanks anyway..............ive got loads of stuff like this to share.......but don't like putting them in until i get them i'd'd ............what's the best way to do it..ie...unknown - unknown 1............or just waiting till i find out:axe:

SCR101.5
28th July 2003, 10:19 AM
This may be miles off the mark, but I came across this...

http://www.discogs.com/release/111575

pluto
28th July 2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by SCR101.5
This may be miles off the mark, but I came across this...

http://www.discogs.com/release/111575 this must be it....................thanks very much mate.........top id:king:

lastnightadj
28th July 2003, 12:45 PM
Geddit came out in the UK on Fabulous - top tune :thumbsup: