PDA

View Full Version : More............

sweet sensation
13th March 2002, 01:13 PM
Same Vertigo tape (Aug 92)

Tune 1
Starts with woman singing "Ah ha" (rpt a few times), then "Oh Boy, love is what Im looking for but youre causing me too much pain. I dont need you in my life, playing your wicked games. You try to confuse, you took all your love and used me. So now Im gone, yes Im gone, gone, gone. Cos I'll be walking on with my head held high, walking with my eyes open wide, walking on to all you sweet talking men cos I dont need you as a lover or a friend" "Walking on......." That should be enough lyrics !!;)

Tune 2
Starts with piano and beat and guy singing "doh doh doh doh", then just piano "Talking about a candlelight, wine all night, chauffeur drive, cavier, whatever you like Im ...... (?) (rpt a few times). With beat, bit tromboney sounding !!

Tune 3
Starts with a bit of a trumpety sound with (sound like a male choir !!) singing "ah" in the background !! Then more trumpets !!
Then beat comes in with quite quick piano then woman sighing "honeychild" (??) still with trumpets, then wicked drum beat, bit breakbeaty, then trombone sound ! then "ah ha, ah ha" quite sexy sounding !! Oh thats it no more lyrics !!!

Sweet xx

more to come.......

Dj Britalian
13th March 2002, 01:20 PM
Could be Cordial - Candlight:confused:

pauly p
13th March 2002, 01:20 PM
number 2 sounds like " candlelight " by Cordial

Pauly P

whatyadoinsucka
13th March 2002, 01:28 PM
its gotta be.................a proper 'chicksflick'
no offence intended

sweet sensation
13th March 2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by whatyadoinsucka
its gotta be.................a proper 'chicksflick'
no offence intended

Cheers Gaz and Paulyp ;) Chicksflick eh ??? Tis a tune, onlt have a tiny bit tho :(

Sweet xx

doolz
13th March 2002, 01:45 PM
sweet babe no1 is
sheer bronze - walkin on

sweet sensation
13th March 2002, 02:01 PM
Cheers Doolz :D ;)

Sweet xx

doolz
13th March 2002, 02:04 PM
wernt there a tune callled
honeychille or honeychild

summat like that

sirius
13th March 2002, 08:22 PM
You may prove me wrong here.....But I reckon the Candlelight tune your describing is the most excellent Medium High - The Pleasure (Chris&James mix) on HiLife or Impulse records. The Saxaphoney/Trumpety description and the 'Oh,oh oh oh,' intro gave it away.
I am a big retro fan which usually hates rehashed retro - but this beats Cordial hands down any day of the week!!!!. Stormin'!.
May be '93 or '94 this was released and defo gets me boppin around everytime. Modern Classic :).....

Hope its right for ya

Paul.

Whoops, just spotted the "Same Vertigo tape (Aug 92) " bit of your post. Doh. Isnt that then. Get it anyway - what the hell. It still rocks :band:

ste huxley
13th March 2002, 08:34 PM
I agree Sirius that Medium High is a tune!

But I'd put my jack dash in it being Cordial cos with it being a Vertigo tape it would be 91/92 and Cordial is that era as opposed to MH being mid 90's