14th July 2003, 09:42 PM
;) thanks in advance:mad:

marchwiel
15th July 2003, 10:05 AM
Grover, does this have a bit going:

get up get down, set them free

in it?

If so I think it is Twin Peaks Killer feat Laura Palmer - In the Mix

but I cannot recall this ever being played at the Quad.

Anyway, as with so many of your wants, I definitely have this and as you may have guessed I cannot remember definitely what it is
:axe:

wildpitch
15th July 2003, 10:26 AM
Thats not Twin Peaks.

marchwiel
15th July 2003, 10:47 AM
Fair play. It always amazes me how I can take a sample and fit almost any song to it.

This one is amazingly familiar though.

pluto
15th July 2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
Thats not Twin Peaks. lol thanks anyway...you should make bootlegs:mad:

pluto
15th July 2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by marchwiel
Fair play. It always amazes me how I can take a sample and fit almost any song to it.

This one is amazingly familiar though. oops...last message was for you mate:axe:

pluto
6th February 2004, 09:04 PM
after all this time.....i had it all along........thanks to noz for asking to play it last saturday(i never brought it with me but dug it out for the next outing)......it's sweet mercy - take me away(major minor mix)..ten records .......................thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Konspiracy
6th February 2004, 09:11 PM
lol, so it is, just dug it out now, that sample is right at the end of the mix..

I dont think Ive ever listened to that particular mix :S :$

I'll tell yer what tho, the ten release is like a piece of paper, almost snapped it in half by accident

marchwiel
9th February 2004, 10:22 AM
it's sweet mercy - take me away(major minor mix)..Oh yeah, obvious when you know :P

discobuscuit
10th February 2004, 06:27 PM
Hello !! Just stummbled onto this forum and made up!!! We all came from Aintree in Liverpool and worshiped the Quad!! Will definetly be at the Zanzibar for the re-union with all of the boyz and girls from yesteryear!! Anyway the reason for this post is simple..

My now (EX) girlfriend threw out my qhad collection with a load of rubbish when we moved house, in with the collection was a very rare video of the quad :'( !! Needless to say she now my EX!!

Anyway could anybody help me out and let me know where i could purchase some tapes or a vid, im just devastated, tried everywhere and everyone has hasienda but have no Quad!!! Can any one help me PLEASE!!!!

Shooms
10th February 2004, 06:32 PM
Hello !! Just stummbled onto this forum and made up!!! We all came from Aintree in Liverpool and worshiped the Quad!! Will definetly be at the Zanzibar for the re-union with all of the boyz and girls from yesteryear!! Anyway the reason for this post is simple..

My now (EX) girlfriend threw out my qhad collection with a load of rubbish when we moved house, in with the collection was a very rare video of the quad :'( !! Needless to say she now my EX!!

Anyway could anybody help me out and let me know where i could purchase some tapes or a vid, im just devastated, tried everywhere and everyone has hasienda but have no Quad!!! Can any one help me PLEASE!!!!

Welcome welcome fella :wave: Grover & Mart from here are running/playing at the Quad reunion nights :D Also have you checked out here for Quad memorabilia, pics, tunes etc :D

www.quadrantpark.com :thumbsup:

elvisontour
10th February 2004, 07:12 PM
Welcome welcome fella :wave: Grover & Mart from here are running/playing at the Quad reunion nights :D Also have you checked out here for Quad memorabilia, pics, tunes etc :D

www.quadrantpark.com :thumbsup:

THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER PLACE WERE YA CAN GET QUAD VIDS AND TAPE THE ORIGINAL MIXES AND TAPES GIVE US A SHOUT AND IL LET YA KNOW FROM ELVISONTOUR....... I ALSO LIVED IN THE QUAD 89-92
:thumbsup: :crazy: