PDA

View Full Version : Right here we go.......

sweet sensation
13th March 2002, 12:32 PM
All from Vertigo tapes !!! :D :drum:

Tune 1
Starts off with a woman singing "Do be do be doo" (rpt) over a nice little tune. Then "Everybody, everybody" (rpt few times), then "I just cant just put you in the right mood" and thats it, it then ends !!

Tune 2
This might be easy........ Starts off with a woman singing "Can you feel it, feel the rhythm in your feet, can you feel it...." Then this amazing noise comes in a bit hoovery sounding (?) with high bits over it, and a bit of piano, then "Can you feel it, feel the rhythm in your feet, can you feel it and your heart just 'shkips' a beat" (rpt), then a guy comes in "you can dance if you want to, if youre really in that frame of mind, but if you cant dance and if you dont dance then youre no friend of mine" (rpt a few times). Then the hoovery thing comes in again. This is a tune, and Im pretty sure its not an elevation mix. Then the "Can you feel it stuff......."

Right they'll do for now;)

Sweet xx

butty
13th March 2002, 12:39 PM
erm the second tune i swapped for secchi with ste h a bit back think its called reality - feel the rhythm but hel b able to tel ya for sure

ste huxley
13th March 2002, 12:42 PM
Right,

1# is a dub mix of Pamela Fernadez - Kickin in the beat
2# is Reality - Can you feel it

Yeah thats the one I swapped with you Butty ma man, top tune.

sweet sensation
13th March 2002, 12:55 PM
Cheers fellas ;) got more to come..........

Sweet xx

VinylAnimal
13th March 2002, 08:17 PM
Doh !!!! Ste always beats me to the one's I know... :'( :'(

It's the Aim Dub, and IMO it's the best mix of this one !!! Top tune........ :thumbsup: