PDA

View Full Version : JT Company - Dont deal with us

peter_145
13th March 2002, 11:46 AM
Guys,

I'm to get my DMF problem resolved, what is the correct mix of this tune?
The classic piano mix that starts; Action, Action, Action, Action,,,

What was the original label? was it Discomagic?
Is the Jazzpianopella on the same piece of vinyl as the classic mix.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Pete.

Jonno
13th March 2002, 12:01 PM
The label is Non-Stop records (from Milan). There are 5 mixes on there including the "Don't be afraid, look for love seeking for you.........action, action, action" which is called the Club mix and also features the pianojazzcapella mix (or whatever it's called). I can check for deffo when I get home.

Jonno
13th March 2002, 12:03 PM
I don't recall there being a mix called the Classic Piano mix btw. Although my release is the promo I can't see them changing the name.

sirius
13th March 2002, 08:02 PM
Be carefull you dont get stiffed like I did 3 or 4 years ago, 'JT Company Original Whitelabel promo' - includes ClassicPianoMix and Pianoapella. Bollox. It arrived as a 1 sided only bootleg thats still probably available today. promo my arse(Jim Royle Stylee). Make sure its on the proper label as above. I kept it anywayz cos the tunes 100% corkin'.

BTW, any luck with that illusive un id-able '30 minutes' track yet bud. I havent forgotten about it yet.........

See ya,

Paul.

whatyadoinsucka
13th March 2002, 09:20 PM
is on eastwest a silver label loads on unreadable writing

i can make out club mix and jazzappella
theirs also 2 other mixes, one begins with v.......

Jonno
14th March 2002, 12:36 AM
I've got the proper promo. It's got "Hot from Non-stop Milan, Italy - Home of the FPI Project" printed on a silver strip which was still sealed when I found the little begger on a record stall on Colchester market for £1.75, many moons ago. That was one happy day I can tell you.

The mixes are "Don't Deal With Us" - Club Version, Veleno Mix and Radio Version, "Don't Be Afraid" Deep Paradise Version and the last one is just called Piano Jazz Cappella.