PDA

View Full Version : house from 92ish

pluto
13th July 2003, 08:23 PM
need iding please:cops:

fred_funk
28th July 2003, 03:12 PM
I have got this tune but can't remember what label it is on, what the artist is or what the title is. A bit on the useless side.
I do remember that Renaat from R&S had a hand in this along with a few others. I think it may have been a sub-label of Hithouse.
It was called something like "Move It, Touch It, Feel It" or something like that.

pluto
28th July 2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by fred_funk
I have got this tune but can't remember what label it is on, what the artist is or what the title is. A bit on the useless side.
I do remember that Renaat from R&S had a hand in this along with a few others. I think it may have been a sub-label of Hithouse.
It was called something like "Move It, Touch It, Feel It" or something like that. yeah..........a female voice sings feel it.............ive got it somewhere as well and its doing my head in:axe: .............thanks for helping:phones:

sparky10
28th July 2003, 05:59 PM
sounds like the start of a tune on decosntruction label

volcano or something like that

Jules031272
28th July 2003, 09:16 PM
yeah could be volcano - let your body be free...

wildpitch
29th July 2003, 12:20 AM
I'm pretty sure I've got this. Can you up a bit more of a sample?

pluto
29th July 2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by wildpitch
I'm pretty sure I've got this. Can you up a bit more of a sample? will do, thanks,..........just need to find the tape i put it on....lol:axe:

wildpitch
29th July 2003, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by fred_funk
It was called something like "Move It, Touch It, Feel It" or something like that.

Some good clues there Fred. Move - Move (Feel It) on M & VT records. Looks like M & VT is a subsiduary of R & S as well and Renaat and David Morley are listed in the credits for this.

lastnightadj
29th July 2003, 07:27 AM
Some good clues there Fred. Move - Move (Feel It) on M & VT records. Looks like M & VT is a subsiduary of R & S as well and Renaat and David Morley are listed in the credits for this.

TUNE ALERT - Its definatly that - I used to play this - its the Bruce Forest remix - he turned out some top mixes at the that time - if you like this you will LOVE his mix of Rozlyn Clarke - Dancing Is Like Making Love :thumbsup: and his mix of Maureen Walsh - Don't Hold Back (look out for the doublepack promo)

wildpitch
29th July 2003, 08:38 AM
You're right about Bruce Forest, can't remember either of those two tunes you mentioned, but I can remember giving something called Grace Under Pressure plenty of time on the turntables. You haven't got either of those two for sale have you Ben?

lastnightadj
29th July 2003, 09:21 AM
You're right about Bruce Forest, can't remember either of those two tunes you mentioned, but I can remember giving something called Grace Under Pressure plenty of time on the turntables. You haven't got either of those two for sale have you Ben?

Forgot about the GUP one as well - they are all in the same style

The Maureen Walsh promo is quite hard to find - I cant remember which mix is best - the Rozlyn Clarke was big down here and is deff the best of the bunch - you need the 2 dub mixes which came out in Europe and promo only in UK - it samples Teddy Pendergrass - You Cant Hide From My Love and Ian Dury -Spasticus Autisticus

had a few Rozlyns over the years - not at the mo though - sorry

Konspiracy
29th July 2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by lastnightadj

the Rozlyn Clarke was big down here and is deff the best of the bunch - you need the 2 dub mixes which came out in Europe and promo only in UK - it samples Teddy Pendergrass - You Cant Hide From My Love and Ian Dury -Spasticus Autisticus

had a few Rozlyns over the years - not at the mo though - sorry

Thats a reet tune. It was quite big up here too..

pluto
29th July 2003, 10:44 AM
:cool: thanks for the help everyone:cool: :phones:

mrmorley
12th June 2007, 04:23 PM

I can't get the attachment, but it could be "Move it" by Cisco (which I worked on) I think!
Anyone point me to the attachment?
cheers
David

mrmorley
12th June 2007, 04:24 PM
Wow I just posted on a 4 year old thread! LOL!!