PDA

View Full Version : You dream of heaven, now create what you want and have fun...?

Laffin
9th July 2003, 01:28 PM
Anyone?

STUART
9th July 2003, 01:30 PM
Collapse - hold me in your arms (ital Whole records)

Laffin
9th July 2003, 01:36 PM
Christ, that was quick! I'll take a look, cheers.

Here's Johnny
9th July 2003, 02:15 PM
Ground Level - Dreams of Heaven (Faze 2 Records) from around 92 used the same vocal.

STUART
9th July 2003, 05:09 PM
Ground Level was always playing in the coffee shop in Neighbours sad but true fact

Mike
9th July 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by STUART
Ground Level was always playing in the coffee shop in Neighbours sad but true fact

I'm glad I'm not the only one sad enough to have noticed that :$ :$

Laffin
9th July 2003, 07:08 PM
Yeah thats where I remember it from hahaha

Pidge
9th July 2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by STUART

Ahh thank fuck for that , thought I was the only Dance fan that knew that!

I have DREMS OF HEAVEN one of my fave old tracks from AUSTRALIA....

it was on NEIGHBOURS cos it was an Australian track originally relesased on MUSHROOM RECORDS and they provided all the music for Neighbours!!

Sorry, I am a spotter!

Laffin
9th July 2003, 10:33 PM
Its a rare bird though, been searching all afternoon and not found it!

Pidge - ello fellow scouser!

Biskit
9th July 2003, 10:47 PM
'Ground Level' appears on E-bay now and then, doesnt go for much!! Have you checked E-bay Laffin?

sirius
9th July 2003, 10:50 PM
Crowdpleasers also used this vocal......to throw another spanner in the works.

What year we talking, bud? This is fast(ish) house with banging piano (of an ultrasonic track). 1995/6ish

See ya

Sirius.

Laffin
9th July 2003, 10:57 PM
Sirius - yeah, the housey one with piano. Use to do the vocal then a few more bars, then kinda go 'again...' and bring in a kinda bom-bom-bom bassline.

Biskit
9th July 2003, 10:59 PM
lol - Another tune to add to the list.... 'Lovelife - Hold me in your arms'

ZENZEN
10th July 2003, 11:28 AM
lol - Another tune to add to the list.... 'Lovelife - Hold me in your arms'

True Biskit tis' another track with the the lyrics and the scratching was done by Ireland's DJ Tizer. Used to be a massive happy hardcore track here in Northern Ireland.

Here's Johnny
10th July 2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Laffin
Its a rare bird though, been searching all afternoon and not found it!

Not been looking hard enough

http://www.netsounds.com/nscs.cgi?nscsoktv=1&nscsss=ground+level+dreams&nscssf=3&nscsst=1&nscsrpp=100&nscssi=Full

A couple of quid only for the 12

jonnyp
10th July 2003, 08:33 PM
oh and another is.... dj vibes - dream of heaven

doubt it's that though but just thought I'd add somet to the list:$

Mike
10th July 2003, 10:27 PM
On a hardcore tip, Sunshine Productions - Above the Clouds, and F Project 12 - The O - also use this vocal ... for bonus spotter points :p :p :p

Laffin
11th July 2003, 12:37 AM
What have I started!! :o :)

jonnyp
11th July 2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Mike
On a hardcore tip, Sunshine Productions - Above the Clouds,

ahh....I knew there was somet like sunshine prods that used it as well. Saves me being a sad twat and looking for it :)

sirius
11th July 2003, 02:27 PM
Me too! lol. I have that sunshine prod choon aswell I think. just about pre Happy hardcore, lol.

CarterUSM
13th December 2008, 12:51 PM
Anyone?

Hi

Was searching for this track on Google and purely by chance came across your thread. I remember listening to it on Pete Tong's Friday evening show sometime in late 1992/early 1993 - top tune, isn't it!

Anyway, the following link might be useful:

Unknown - You Dream of Heaven - Duty Free - Vinyl 12 Inch - Drum & Bass (http://www.energyflashrecords.co.uk/catalogue/title.phtml?product_id=9040)

Regards

M_o*
18th July 2023, 01:24 AM
Anyone?

20 years on….. and Marsh has released a banger with a sample of these vocals. I knew there was an old banger with the same, and this thread solved the mystery - I knew the Ground Level version from the ice skating rink as a 6 year old. Why did I have to get old?!