View Full Version : Helter Skelter tune

Dj Britalian
22nd January 2002, 04:39 PM
This is big with Dougal,

Lyrics go: six days on the run, lookin for a place to have some fun, night and day without your sweet embrace, im goin crazy, crazy, six days way your back (think), tryin to find a way to get ya back, im goin crazy.

Its rather a bangin fast hardcore choon

:drum:

bob_skipton
22nd January 2002, 05:10 PM
Gaz,

Sorry would like to know this myself aswell, can't be of any help.........

except to say it's a choooooon.

Don't forget the piano.......I would say the track is classed as fairly early happy hardcore. defo a dougal fav.

Come on someone must be able to help Gaz here....and me :)

Bob

Dj Britalian
22nd January 2002, 05:33 PM
Well said there bob m8:thumbsup:

Zoneraver
22nd January 2002, 06:46 PM
Ive got the hardcore one which is "Going Crazy" By Rave Nation which is the one i think you are after

Mind you other versions have been released too...i think one was by intermission called "6 Days"

Hope this helps

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

JAZ
22nd January 2002, 09:01 PM
That would be its jimmi j - six days on remix records

Zoneraver
23rd January 2002, 06:31 PM
I found out some other versions

The rave Nation "Going crazy" is the earliest (As far as i could find out) and the most famous one

But the other versions are Jimmy J (As said by Jaz), Vinylgroover also did a version, Intermission did one and ive also got another version on white label and i havnt a clue who did it

Mind you the most famous versions are the Jimmy J and Rave Nation versions....well ive heard them the most lol

Alan

www.backtotheoldzone.co.uk

Dj Britalian
21st February 2002, 10:25 PM
I have just recieved Rave Nation but it isnt the one, the one i am after has a really distinctive piano line near the beginning. The rave nation version has a piano riff near the very end for a short space of time.

Any suggestions:crazy:

sirius
21st February 2002, 10:58 PM
Another piece of useless info from the man like sirius: It was ripped off from the quite cheesey Intermission - 6 days on the run, on Pulse8.

Sirius.

Oh, somebodys already said that!...JimmyJ sounds like the winner here..........:).