PDA

View Full Version : Fisherspoon Emerge - one sided white label

lastnightadj
30th June 2003, 07:36 AM
picked up the above and was wondering if anyone knew which mix this was - cat# emerge2

SCR101.5
30th June 2003, 06:23 PM
I don't have the one sided vinyl, but I remember that Dexter (electro geezer, not from the Avalanches) did a mix which a few folk I know had on vinyl. Maybe it's that- can you describe it for us?

lastnightadj
30th June 2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SCR101.5
I don't have the one sided vinyl, but I remember that Dexter (electro geezer, not from the Avalanches) did a mix which a few folk I know had on vinyl. Maybe it's that- can you describe it for us?

well - its pretty similar to the original as I remember it - maybe a bit more of a 4/4 techno-ey beat

SCR101.5
1st July 2003, 08:06 PM
Sorry, I can't help you any more on this, latnight. I'm just purely going on what I can remember from the time it came out.

lastnightadj
1st July 2003, 09:15 PM
no worries m8 - i think it might be the dave clarke mix

wildpitch
2nd July 2003, 08:57 AM
I got a one sided white of this, the blurb with it said it was quite limited if I remember. The paperwork may still be with it so I'll look it up for you when I get home - don't think it was Dave Clarke though.

lastnightadj
2nd July 2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by wildpitch
I got a one sided white of this, the blurb with it said it was quite limited if I remember. The paperwork may still be with it so I'll look it up for you when I get home - don't think it was Dave Clarke though.

that was me guessing ;) -reminded me a bit of his mix of Soul Heaven -

wildpitch
7th July 2003, 11:12 PM
Found it. Radioslave re-edit is what it says on the sheet.

lastnightadj
8th July 2003, 07:15 AM
WP - respect :thumbsup: