PDA

View Full Version : Pure Id's

DJFANTAZIA
11th March 2002, 01:35 AM
Right Lads

Thinking hats on....

the fist record is sampled off a record called seduction by seduction this record uses the line out of it DON`T BE SO F*CKING SERIOUS after she sings in a different voice she either says we are or where are you baby there is more singing on it this was a lot better tune than the seduction one

the second one is the beat of love this is not a beat called by the grid the words out of the song go the beat of love yeah yeah yeah i said the beat of love yeah yeah yeah the music was kind of a electric guitarish type of music

the third is,...who did the record i`m hot for you the record starts of with a women saying i`m hot for you what you gonna do i`m hot for you what you gonna do hot hot hot hot hot hot hot, hot for you what you gonna do it sounds like the same woman who says it on the record called take me away now by s bam

the fourth is a song about an angel the lyrics start off with a women singing the lines arms like an angel you`ve got hands and feet,that's as much as i remember

the fifth is the house is now on fire the lyrics in the record says the house is now on fire and then the music starts the music is techno style music

jam the dance by asmo,..... who did the record with this playing and the rap by doug lazy let the rhythm pump playing over the top

another rap record,... this one was the rap by public enemy bring the noise played over some music i can`t remember?

I bet no one person can Id all these!!!lol

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

glazzy
11th March 2002, 01:54 AM
is the first 1 lee marrow feat lipstick or is that the bit that has been sampled(do you mean)
jayne x

whatyadoinsucka
11th March 2002, 07:27 AM
another rap record,... this one was the rap by public enemy bring the noise played over some music i can`t remember?

it must be 'bells of NY' by slo moshun

the hots for you

ain't this by s-express

doolz
11th March 2002, 08:46 AM
five might be

westbam - the roof is on fire

Jonno
11th March 2002, 09:07 AM
Asmo and Doug Lazy was never released as a record (I think). John Jepson used to play that particular mash up.

butty
11th March 2002, 10:29 AM
i rekon glazzys right the 1st one sounds like lee marrow - do you want me. its a choon n half

DJFANTAZIA
13th March 2002, 12:57 AM
Top one nice one, sorted.

deffo right on Lee Marrow, glazzy.

The others I'm gonna have to investigate, but thanks fer the advice peeps.

Fant

matthew
14th March 2002, 02:54 PM
sure there is a knights with public enemy v's winx/ josh wink on it
presume that may be the public enemy mashup ??

think I'f I remember rightly its one with orange writing and has maybe a dina carroll tune on it as well as others ?????, realy cant recall though, but have seen a few times in vynil exchange

:phones:

DJFANTAZIA
24th March 2002, 09:53 PM
I was tryin to ID these for someone else, so the easiest thing is if I get him to join OSA, maybe he'll be able to give a bit more info on them.