PDA

View Full Version : More tunes have the vocals but not the name!

Mr Lee
20th June 2003, 12:36 PM
tune1- little rap vocal pump it up rock the bass hide the music in your face- then piano then vocals go are you faster-come by my side listen honey listen baby you fu..king silius- then the vocals you want me baby etc

2--rap goes the beat goes di boom bar billy......- dance with me now join the partyline, just take your time. dance with me now join the partylife........ something like that lol

3--sounds like whoa whoa whoa,lol thats for waiting,thats for waiting, i want it anyway- repeats-i really love you bo,y i really love you boy, cant turn you away--whoa whoa wh whoa-i need you inside of me and so on...#

4--Keep on moving, keep on groovin-(repeats)..piano then goodtimes-goodtimes, instrumental- then and when you need a friend to the end on my darkest nite,...... my addiction you make me feel this way your my ray of sunshine on a cloudy day---goodtimes wherever we go we' ll be happy or sad we have..... goodtimes forget all your worries be joyful be glad goodtimes
and i bet we all do that goodtimes and all ...lol

5-to be close to your heart, close to your heart, to be close, to your heart.

6-you are part of my dreams ,part of my life, part of my soul,and i say, you get me through the years get me running near do you remember--- instr- chorus 'you got me burnin up, you got me burnin,you got me burnin up you got me burin..yopu got me burnin up you got me burnin....'

7-take my way think my way baby,baby what you say take me way ,baby baby take my way, little rap sounds like tickle tickle take way now (ragga sounding guys)tikle tickle take away around then now..

8-you may not like what you find, you catch my eyes... baby your in trouble enough ,you may not like what you find

9- high volume high volume-i really love you boy i really care, dont ever leave me dont go no where, i love you so much,you make everything alrite love me now and forever alrite.. i really love you boy etc rap dance everbody dance everbody have a good time.
chorus put me in a trance- put me in a trance

10-dance here comes that song again and again (repeats) instu---rap repeats then piano drifts in, again again

11 your the best thing in my life, (bro+sis) together we ll be free together we ll be free, instu 'your the best thing, your the best thing'

thats it ,my hands are aching the thing was i used to play hardcore and believe or not i was buying german trance in 1993 god knows why it was s..t! so i missed out on most of the happy piano music which was around , its taken me years to get a halve decent collection going.so all in all keep the vibe alive Lee

doolz
20th June 2003, 12:49 PM
2 sounds like
bizz nizz - dont miss the partyline

doolz
20th June 2003, 12:51 PM
your the best thing erm grr
i should know that
it charted didnt it

erm wasnt it
d ream

grad
20th June 2003, 01:11 PM
no1 is lee marrow - do you want me

fugjostle
1) Lee Marrow feat Lipstick - Don't You Want Me
2) 50 Hertz & Selector - Get up / Move your body (I'll confirm tonight)
3) I know it.. its on the tip of my tongue... Is it Katherine E - Alright? hell.. its hards with no clip :)
4) Dream Frequency - Good Times
5) ???
6) Dunno? Maybe S-Bam - Take me away now
7) ???
8) ???
9) ???
10)
11) Sounds familiar

lionel_vinyl
1= Lee Marrow - Do You Want Me (Original Mix)

2= Selector - Move Your Body

3= Jinny - I Need Your Love

4= Dream Frequency - Good Times

5= DJ Spy - Go To Your Heart

9= B.M.(High Volume) - Put Me In A Trance

10= Magic Marmalade - Again & Again

& (PHEW!) 11 could be '2 Funky 2 - Brothers and Sisters'

Bri
20th June 2003, 01:15 PM
6. - Mephisto - You got me burnin up
7. - Da Blitz - Take my way

Cheers

grad
20th June 2003, 01:16 PM
isn't 11 2 funky 2 - brothers and sisters either that or xl rhythm

fugjostle
20th June 2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by grad
isn't 11 2 funky 2 - brothers and sisters either that or xl rhythm

yeppers... I think its 2 Funky 2 but everytime I try to sing it in my head it turns into D:ream :crazy:

Biskit
20th June 2003, 02:13 PM
Yep, No.11 is defo' 2 Funky 2 - Brothers & sisters.

11 positive i.d's there Mr Lee, oh and welcome to the board m8!! :thumbsup:

doolz
20th June 2003, 05:34 PM
hahah ya right fug m8 it does turn into d ream

both shite imo
lol