lastnightadj
6th June 2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy
TUNE

Thats the morales mix of I'll be waiting by Clive Griffin Al

Top Tuneage - another early Morales gem

wildpitch
6th June 2003, 12:55 PM
Yes, yes... This tune is the bollocks, Red Zone dub I think it's called.

lastnightadj
6th June 2003, 01:11 PM
Ive got this on the UK release - is there a US one - the UK only has 3 mixes on - I remember this being a bargain bin classic 91/92 me and my m8 bought 5 copies for 10p each from one shop back then

Konspiracy
6th June 2003, 01:17 PM
LOL mine was a bargain 50per as well, there was a shop in my home town that used to sell all excess stock off for 50/99p if it didnt sell, got some proper tunes on the cheap.

never seen the US version of this, but then again Ive never looked

wildpitch
6th June 2003, 01:55 PM
That's three of us that spent less than a quid on it then.. There were one or two other Clive Griffin tunes that got remixed into pretty shape. "Be There" was one of them I think.

lastnightadj
6th June 2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Konspiracy
there was a shop in my home town that used to sell all excess stock off for 50/99p if it didnt sell, got some proper tunes on the cheap.

Those were the days - they flooded the independant shops with cheap dance product back then -
remember buying massive attack daydreaming for 50p and the original and remixes of the grid - flotation on first day of release 99p each - :thumbsup:

and if they didn't chart they're be in the 3 for £1 bin a week later
:D

Konspiracy
6th June 2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by lastnightadj
Those were the days - they flooded the independant shops with cheap dance product back then -
remember buying massive attack daydreaming for 50p and the original and remixes of the grid - flotation on first day of release 99p each - :thumbsup:

and if they didn't chart they're be in the 3 for £1 bin a week later
:D

Innit, many bargains, huge whatsit remix by the orb for 50p, voice of africa 50p oh how I wish I'd bought multiples back then

looks like youre local shop was cheaper than mine tho, 50p each, I feel ripped off now with your 3 for a quid lol

king coe
6th June 2003, 07:10 PM
woolworths 99p round red sticker

denise lopez -dont ya wanna be mine becoz of ripped cover!