View Full Version : corina - temptation

Kev Da Kitten
5th June 2003, 04:36 PM
just ordered this and it has 3 mixes on

the lucifor mix, hell mix and something else

are these remixes?? which is the original

Shooms
5th June 2003, 05:10 PM
ooooh mate - I'm afraid you shit out there.... those mixes are nasty, nasty, nasty imo....:naughty:

You need the original on cutting records - it might be a tad pricey (although I picked mine up for a quid :D) but you certainly get value for money from it....

You get the main mix which everyone used.... a synthapella & also some wicked bonus beats which are so so so handy (try using them under Jamie Principal - Your love for example :D)

Go get it mate & give the remixes to Oxfam lol

Kev Da Kitten
5th June 2003, 05:13 PM
only 3 squid tho

Shooms
5th June 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Kev Da Kitten
only 3 squid tho

lol - still shite imo & a waste of money - you could get 30 packs of space raiders with that ;)

pauly p
5th June 2003, 05:25 PM
Mate, cancel your order if you can - I guarantee that you won`t want to keep this copy when you get it - this release is a "charity shop classic".
Only £3 (prolly postage on top too though) - I once made the same mistake when I fisrt saw it for 50p and couldnt get rid of it anywhere. I think I gave mine to the RSPB shop in the end.

Wait for the original - it`ll turn up.

Pauly P

Konspiracy
5th June 2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Shoomster
you could get 30 packs of space raiders with that ;)

Yum Yum, had 2 of these today greedy barsteward that I am:p

PS, the UK 12 is often on ebay with those mixes on advertised as "Sasha Classic". Dont be fooled:naughty:

Mister_DJ
5th June 2003, 06:09 PM
'Charity shop material' is a tad harsh imo. There's a lot worse out there... If you're after the mix Sasha used to cane then you need the US release on Cutting...

Cat No: CR-248 - (Its got a better pic cover as well!). Best place to pick up a copy cheapish these days is from the States - a mint copy set me back $2 - just watch the shipping tho...

The 'Atco' release ain't all that bad - its not a classic mind, but I've used the dub once or twice - it can sound effective played b4/after/with the mix everyone knows...

Mart
:axe:

whatyadoinsucka
5th June 2003, 09:08 PM
import them in from www.ebay.com
(just check postage charges first)

i used to get all the us classics for a few dollars a piece

denise lopez / india lover who rocks you / that kid chris / young mc
/ corina etc etc

and then sell them on ebay.co.uk for a killing
unfortunately everyone does it now

also www.ebay.de