View Full Version : All My Unknowns In One Place !!!!!!

VinylAnimal
6th March 2002, 06:09 PM
And MyPlay can do fuk all about it - yeah !!!

http://website.lineone.net/~rich.law/unknown/unknown.htm

For those of you that's been around forever the two I'd appreciate you having a listen to are va002 and va007 cause they've not been up for ID before.

Anyone who's not had a listen to my unknowns before, there's a pint in it (and a big sloppy kiss from Steh, lol) if you can get any of em.

Massive thanks to anyone who takes the time to have a listen :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dara
6th March 2002, 09:36 PM
Sorry mate. Aint got a bleedin clue :s

VinylAnimal
7th March 2002, 12:15 AM
Eh ups Dara, hows tricks ??? Not seen ya on for a bit mate !!!

Appreciate ya takin the time to have a listen fella, and I appreciate as much ya replying to tell me ya don't know em....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bob_skipton
7th March 2002, 01:02 PM
VA,

The Everybody Move your Body sample is :-

KC Spirit - Everybody Move (Italian Style) (black)

Cat no. ISP1104

But can't get the others, they are beauties, especially the This is Hard times sample........

.....let me know if you get that one eh ??

good luck with the rest.

tada

Bob

butty
7th March 2002, 01:19 PM
fek me good work bob mate if va doesnt know it then its a toughie!! uve given me hope now im off 2 have a listen

butty
7th March 2002, 01:30 PM
lol i remember that ice cream man 1 from when we was comin back from gt!! :rofl: that sent me head west that tune mate i just started comin up again :axe:

the only 1 i thought hmm was hte work that pussy 1 mate the woman whos wailin in it is the same woman who sang in candy girls - fee fii foo fum. chekked gemm to see if candy girls did 1 called that but they aint. the only other 1 it could be is maybe this 1?? (http://www.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid=9492331&key=68617&field=ARTIST&wild=triggaman), might b worth a try for 3 sheets.

as for the hard times one was that 1 not rob d - hard times buddy??

Entropy92
7th March 2002, 04:43 PM
I dont know any of em either Rich the only one ive ever heard before is the one whats been id'd,which is a top tune btw!

DJFANTAZIA
8th March 2002, 01:49 AM
Hey up VA.

Bit stumped.

I'm pretty sure Gaz has got the Every body (Groove me ) tune, so you could confirm that with him.

No 5 sound a bit like a rhythm eternity white label promo Ive got, not the same tune, but similar construction and bridge sections.

Probably no help, but worth a shot!

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

matthew
8th March 2002, 09:54 AM
Aint got a clue cause I cant listen to MP3'S at work but only tune I think might have something to do with ice cream that maybe the one is earth leakage trip ep, think its called neapolitain, follow up to the phystronic (or however its spelt) ep

might be worth checking out if not already, used to have it but got shot of it yrs ago so cant remember what it was like !, sure it had a tune on it with an ice cream van sound or somert !

ps: if yer near mani get down to vinyl exchange quick, fella down there has plenty of classics just in and more in a week or 2, went down this week listen to an purchase plenty !

got pacman - power pill 4 a start much rareness these days !

ta

matt

VinylAnimal
9th March 2002, 07:29 PM
Massive thanks to everyone for taking the time listen and reply !!!! It's very much appreciated (especially all the suggestions - I'll check em all out).

Massive thanks to Bob for the KC Spirit ID (cat # and everything - that's what a call a comprehensive ID mate) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: No surprise it's on Italian Style, for some reason you can just tell when it's gonna be one of theirs !!!

Butty, cheers for the info mate and for takin' the time to search GEMM !! You're right at that price it's gotta be worth a go (vocal can't be tooo common, I wouldn't have thought). I got a tune off Audiogalaxy which * I think * is the Rob D tune (no tag though). It's a good tune, but not the one I'm after ** cheers though Skippy for pointing it out ** it's always worth a go (i've been after the ID for around 9 years, lol).

As for the "Ice Cream Man" thing I'm willing to check out every lead I've got (cheers Matthew !!) If it's not the one I'm gonna be dead cheeky and email the sample to Mike Woods (he was the guy who hammered it at Legends). He's a proper tune collector himself so I'm hoping he's not gonna mind taking the time to help a desperate man !!!

Lol @ Vinyl Exchange - what a place !!!!! Used to go for day trips (took me packed lunch and a box of plasters for the ends of me fingers). Always thought the peeps behind the counter were sound as fuk - helped you out as much as they could, and didn't mind me clambering around the shelves...

Thanks again everyone !!!!! :king: :king: :king: :king:

** VA trundles off to buy ISP 1104 ** :band:

sirius
9th March 2002, 08:59 PM
hmmmn, keep getting that bloody cant find page message and refresh option thingmy...is it down?...or is it my bad connection?

Sirius.

Oh, nevermind. it works today!!!

Cheers,

sirius.

sirius
10th March 2002, 01:27 PM
Errrm....Soz, dont know the names of any. Definately heard them before on tapes n stuff but dont own any of these bud. Some corkers there int there?. Bloody hell, I forgot all about those, Id be interested myself in these id's especially 1 and 4!.

See ya,

sirius.

ste huxley
10th March 2002, 01:35 PM
lol just been listeing to #3 and its a cheeky rip off of SAS - Amber Groove, and the Doug Lazy rap from Kim Simms To Blind to see it (I think)

But after all that I dont know the name of the tune lolol

But I like it!!!

TUNE;)

ste huxley
10th March 2002, 01:38 PM
And almost predictably I dont know the names of any of the others!

Soz Rich

bob_skipton
11th March 2002, 09:18 AM
VA,

You're welcome matey !!!

Just let me know if you manage to find out what the "Hard Times" sample is......I so much want that tune.....

tada

Bob

Nortoskii
11th March 2002, 11:43 AM
No idea m8ie
But would love to know what the first one is if you ever find out

VinylAnimal
11th March 2002, 12:01 PM
I'll let you know if I do get the titles gents.

Lol, by that time I'll probably be able to use telepathy to let ya know what they're called :(