View Full Version : fpi project

nathan
6th March 2002, 01:15 PM
really after the one that shouts "hey you" throughtout. Does anyone own the original release? is it called hey you OR do it ?
thx in advance dahlins

Jonno
6th March 2002, 01:36 PM
Someone has this on the original release - I think it was Sirius. It apparently was originally released on the Italian PPR then got a re-release on Bumble Bee - or something like that. I'm damned if I can find a copy though.

ste huxley
6th March 2002, 01:36 PM
FPI Project - Lets Go

nathan
6th March 2002, 02:00 PM
so know it's known as hey you/do it/let's go

confused of london :axe:

Jonno
6th March 2002, 02:46 PM
I'm seem to remember that whoever had it on original said it was called Hey You.

VinylAnimal
6th March 2002, 05:24 PM
Lol, it's defo "Let's Go". I think someone fukked up the writing on the bootleg (the one with Mr Monday and Denise Lopez on) which is why peeps think it's called "Hey You".

The label is "Energie" and the cat # is PPR007. Not quite as hard to get hold of as peeps think either (check GEMM) If you're gonna buy it PLEASE use the OSA link - www.oldskoolanthemz.gemm.com

Ta !! :)

sirius
7th March 2002, 11:36 PM
Nah, It wasn't me who had the original. I wanted some info on it a while back 'cos Im after it too!. Not paying silly money though - someone once said they saw it wieghing in at a hefty 80 quid for the original stamped import. Its good, but sack that.
Still looking for a cheaper one though.......... One of my 'quest' record shop tunes :).

Cheers,

sirius.

ste huxley
8th March 2002, 12:15 AM
lol I paid something silly like 4 quid for the double pack REMIX Italian import that has the got the most excellent Fargetta remix on it and the sublime 'Harmony' version on it that has the 'hey you, what do you see, sya to ya, has been, say to ya, just lovee, you' hoooooooooo'

Believe me its come in yer pants tackle.

PS Its got loads of other mixes on as well like DJ Herbie, I think its quite rare tho.

PPS Its got an awesome mix of 'Vae Victis' on it as well which is fuckin munt!! Err, Pavesi Sound remix if I remember correctly!!

Buy it and bang it:heart:

DJFANTAZIA
8th March 2002, 01:38 AM
Weve ad a similar post to this a while back,.....

Its me thats lucky enough to own one of the original Paradise Project, stamped imports, but I certainly did not pay £80 for it!

:axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe:

Jonno
8th March 2002, 09:33 AM
Ah - that's why I've found the original so elusive.
Have now located tune and ordered. At fucking last.

VinylAnimal
9th March 2002, 12:53 AM
Lolol @ the Harmony remix.

That is one fukkin tune !!!!!