PDA

View Full Version : Nice piano tune

digthemusic
28th May 2003, 06:58 PM
Ok its not the best sample and it`s short but i did`nt think the best id`ers in the world would need a long sample lol.So here it is.

oldskooldazed (al)
28th May 2003, 07:00 PM
Zenana - compulsion - 3 beat recs - choon

al

:D :D :D

Shooms
28th May 2003, 07:03 PM
Deffo - nice shout Al... :thumbsup:

digthemusic
28th May 2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by OldskoolDazed (al)
Zenana - compulsion - 3 beat recs - choon

al

:D :D :D

Nice one al tis a choooonan half.

digthemusic

Jonno
28th May 2003, 07:51 PM
It's the instrumental you want, which was on a separate 12 - ZENBEAT 001. ZENBEAT 002 is the vocal mix 12, and while it's still pretty good, IMO, the vocals are totally unessessary.

The instrumental was on my wants list for ages and ages - I scoured the country for ages for a copy. Found loads of copies of the vocal but never the instrumental - eventually found one in a second hand vinyl shop in Bolton in about 96 - thank f*ck!

Unfortunately both releases have the same song on the flip (Razor Happy) so unless the cat# is quoted it's hard to tell if it's the right one. I notice Dance Music Finder have one for sale but they don't give the cat#, and you've got more chance of getting a blowjob off the pope as you have of getting a straight answer on the phone off DMF!

I've got a spare copy of the vocal mix 12 if you want it (I've not sold it particularly well though have I :axe: ). Anyways I'll do it for £5 inc p+p if ya want it.

digthemusic
28th May 2003, 08:03 PM
Cheers for the offer there jonno but as you say the it`s the instrumental i want .Your not selling that are you lol.;)

I will just have to bide me time as it seems with most tunes i want.They always seen to be the rare feckers.

Thanks again digthemusic.