PDA

View Full Version : white label again

jasonwayne
24th May 2003, 09:33 PM
this is a longer sample i hope

ste huxley
24th May 2003, 09:44 PM
Dont know but its a fuckin tune!

if your selling it can I have first dibs????

jasonwayne
24th May 2003, 09:48 PM
Jason, dont need to hear anymore I'd just buy it for that what I heard, let me know if your selling, send me a PM

the record is white label but it has a sticker on it that says a energetic power b magical sound shower and the other side someone has wrote mind vacated on it do you need samples of all 3 tunes

sirius
24th May 2003, 10:34 PM
What a fantastic choon. :). frig me, where does everybody find these whitelabels? lol. Its pissing me off now. lol.

Sirius.

alien*8*
24th May 2003, 10:55 PM
i've got 2 or 3 like this

i'll have to dig em out cos i think i have this

mark

ste huxley
24th May 2003, 11:22 PM
Hiya Jason, dont need to hear any more, if your selling PM me

sample_city
25th May 2003, 01:18 AM
This is a bit of a blast from the past!
It used to get played in The Zone @ Jenks (North Peir) back in oo'err 92/3ish I got a feeling it was on the 2nd Birthday party tape! i'm sure i've got a copy of the tape somewhere!:axe:
We always knew it as The Mermaid Song! i dunno if this is the title but i remember looking for this without any luck! and buying about every song called Run To Me available still without any luck !
Some old Zonehead is bound to know this!

Mister_DJ
25th May 2003, 09:57 AM
A m8 used to have this I'm sure. I think the artist is Mind Vacated. The track's are Energectic Power and two of 'Magical Sound Shower', one's a remix of the other. Does this sound right to you Jason?

Mart
:rolleyes:

GRIMMY
25th May 2003, 04:11 PM
I've got it down as Ultravox - Little Mermaid. Its on zone vs. alive vol. 38 I think.

jonnyp
26th May 2003, 02:27 PM
mind vacated - energetic power